Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Guest Winston_Churchill

I flew with kwantass last year it was ok no complaints,my complaint was with terminal 4 where kwantass and ba fly from,not a nice terminal.

I flew LHR-BKK this summer on BA, and QF return. I found British Airways to be better, but I would like to add that I have only flown them once and might have been just bad luck.

I prefer flying SK,TG or SQ to Bangkok.

I fly Qantas by choice. They have the best safety record of any airline. I am a Qantas club member so get business class check in and extra luggage allowance plus the goodies at the Qantas lounges.

On flights from Bkk to Syd most of the cabin crew are Thai and as far as I am concerned give good service. I have also flown BA using a Qantas flight number and have found Qantas superior in every way. BA cabin crew on this leg must be the dregs of BA.

I also collect Qantas FF points on both BA and QF flights so every 6th return trip is a free one.

John

I thank everyone for the comments.

We booked yesterday for January and in the end decided to stay with EVA basically for the new 777 and the fact that there was really not a lot to chose between the price.

Jambo :banana

Only flown Quaint Arse once, and the service from the FA's was absolute shite. The little lad in the seat in front of me was unsure what drink to take from the tray, and the stewardess glared at him and said "LOOK, IT'S JUICE OR WATER. JUST GO FOR IT" Everyone seemed to think it must be some kind of joke, until she stomped off. Poor little bugger was only about seven, and she probably spoiled his whole day.

Edited by Eric_Olthwaite