Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I'm looking for a Pattaya hotel with NO Walk of Shame. Any suggestions?

The Sunshine Vista Apartments looks like a quality hotel, but do you have to walk through the lobby to get to your room?

Oh, and, yes, I ran a "search" and didn't find much information other than the parking lot approach at the Sabai Lodge, the back alleyway at the Dynasty, and BigD's opinion (thank you for your concern). ;-)

Regardless, I would really prefer a hotel with a private entrance.

Thanks.

Edited by Samsonite

I can't think of any hotel that I've stayed in or looked at that fits your need as most of the hotels are laid out so that reception act as a level of security. If you check out some condos or apartments then you should find what you need.

I checked out the Sunshine Vista with a fellow boardmember and you had to walk past reception, I don't know if they had a back enterance.

Guest Winston_Churchill

You could try the skytops! apparently no walk of shame except when your beautiful miss world sees the place she,s off like a shot,then again if you get a 30-40+ minger she's happy to stay there with you :D

"Walk of shame?". You are more likely to attract attention if you return to your hotel alone!!!!

However, to answer your question, there are several ways into Areca Lodge eg thru the beer garden and around the pool, thru the car park.

Samsonite,

The new wing of the Nova Park fits the bill as does the Welkom Inn. The new wing at the Mike Orchid may also have a similar set-up. Hotels tend not to have a "private entrance" due to the likeliehood of guests doing a runner.

Tom

Edited by CheshireTom

I have said this before but will repeat. Be very very thankful that the hotel has your ladies details. Your security and your belongings are so much safer. Anyway, be proud. No one else cares

Mr. Luggage,

The Dynasty on Soi 13 has a entrance thru the carpark. You can walk in and go straight to the lift and bypass the front desk. I will only do that if I'm with a repeat and I know her.

Like was mentioned, its not a bad idea sometime, to past by the front desk and have the girl leave her ID card with them. I know this had been discussed many many time on the pro and cons of having the girl leave her ID. I for one, don't mind at all if I'm with someone new.

LeoTex

What is your problem dude???? There is simply NO walk of shame in all of LOS.

You want a walk of shame? Try leaving any bar in West Allis, Wisconsin with a 250 pound tootsie with legs like a 1933 Brunswick pool table, tattoos on every available sq. inch of skin, and a face that only a mother could love. Then run into some guy with whom you work and see how you are treated thereafter.

Now that is shameful. Go have a good time and fuck the critics!!! Rgds, Jimmy

The only shame would be if your bringing back to your room a ladyboy and you weren't aware. :D :P I don't think that has ever happened to anyone from this board. :banghead

Edited by Emil
What is your problem dude???? There is simply NO walk of shame in all of LOS.

You want a walk of shame? Try leaving any bar in West Allis, Wisconsin with a 250 pound tootsie with legs like a 1933 Brunswick pool table, tattoos on every available sq. inch of skin, and a face that only a mother could love. Then run into some guy with whom you work and see how you are treated thereafter.

Now that is shameful. Go have a good time and fuck the critics!!! Rgds, Jimmy

Crikey, you could be describing me there!!

Seriously though, this is the wrong forum for BG talk!!

:banghead

I have said this before but will repeat. Be very very thankful that the hotel has your ladies details. Your security and your belongings are so much safer. Anyway, be proud. No one else cares

I want the hotel to take her ID card and call me when she leaves. It's for my protection.

winnie,

Your the only guy on here that can make you look like an ass. Your doing a fine job. Keep it up.

I want the hotel to take her ID card and call me when she leaves. It's for my protection.

I stayed at the LEK on 2nd road a couple of weeks ago. Sunday afternoon got a girl off Beach road, (ok, chancy, I know) The girl had to leave her ID at reception, and while she was in the bathroom, I put my valubles in the inroom safe. She was good in bed, and seemed straight, so asked her to stay till morning. Paid her off in the morning, and within a few minutes, Reception phoned me to ask if everything was OK, and could they give her the ID back. This, and I think all hotels, are looking after your and their interests by not having ways and means to slip past reception. Walk of shame, forget it, everyone's at it. On my last visit, I arrived quite late at my hotel in Bangkok, and didn't feel going out, I just wanted a beer and relax at the bar. The barman offered to get me a girl, or a couple of girls if I wanted, and this was in a well know hotel at that.

thechairman18

You could try the skytops! apparently no walk of shame except when your beautiful miss world sees the place she,s off like a shot,then again if you get a 30-40+ minger she's happy to stay there with you :unsure:

I actually like the 30-40 year old Thai ladys or "Mingers" as you call them.

I may be wrong but i would guess that you are one of those old guys that walks around with a sixteen year old looking girl. So funny to see.

The only shame would be if your bringing back to your room a ladyboy and you weren't aware.  :clap1  :cry1  I don't think that has ever happened to anyone from this board.  :banana

and get "Good night, Sirs" from security!! :clap1