Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

This is a mini review of the Grand Inn on soi 3 in Bangkok A real shit hole IMO but you judge for your self It was 1020 Baht for this Standard room the bathtub tub was peeling as they had just painted it not had it reglazed it a 12 inch TV and had a musty smell and the kicker was this was room 301 JimmyBB had 201 and went I went to his room in the morning he asked if I had left some water running in the Bathroom as when he sat to take a shit water from the ceiling was leaking on him. My advice AVOID !

s3010008small6um.jpg

s3010009small9gh.jpg

s3010010small7gk.jpg

s3010011small8lp.jpg

Edited by Soi7

Hi

I stayed there sometime last year, paid a bit more but got a lovely big room, with a bed big enough for a party with the staff of a go-go ! If I was offered a room like that I just wouldn't take it.

Hi,

Stayed at the G.Inn last year 1090B. Very good and food good. and staff great.

I,ve booked in for 2 days 19 Sept. this year IMO if you think this is a S. hole I think it is ten times better than Nana, which I paid 1300B for 2 years ago, and so did the girls. I've stayed in both plus the Dyn.. The only down side is no pool but I did not come to LOS to swim. the TV was 21inch which i consider small, but who besides BG watch TV. I stayed at the RG in Pattaya 2 years ago, my vistits to LOS last no less than 50 days, after 2 days the beds, king size? which were 2 put together parted due to my nights activity, plus a popped knee which had me bad for 2 weeks. I complained to the desk and got nowhere, I left and stayed at the Q. Vic. nearly one third of the price and enjoyed 7 weeks there.

Did you complain when you first saw the room or did you just post your complaints on the board.

I,ve never posted pics. on the board before but I will take some when I'm there next week. My only hope is the bathroom is not like your pic, the rest seemed O.K. or they are not going to be paid. Also if you pre-booked this did you complaint to the agency

Doug.

Hi

I stayed there sometime last year, paid a bit more but got a lovely big room, with a bed big enough for a party with the staff of a go-go ! If I was offered a room like that I just wouldn't take it.

Same same ,

was sent across to them by thr Majestic ,as they where full ,

that was in February ,

The door man arrange a taxi to the airport for me@ 300 baht all in ,

Joe

Hello Soi7,

Last November, I stayed in the same room as JimmyBB (201). It looks the same as the room you stayed in.

The bathroom was cleaner and the TV was larger but I found the room was a tad small.

I found the place acceptable. I only stayed for two nights. The hotel has a great location.

I am going to try the Majestic Suites next trip.

Cheers

Bazza

This is definitely a hotel on the decline, but every hotel in the Sukhumvit area in the 1000 baht range where I've stayed was in similiar shape.

I love the location but will look elsewhere in the future.

You should have seen the look on the desk clerk when OnMyWay, Soi 7 and I tried to get on the elevator at the same time!!!! If the cables would have given way each of us would now be 4 foot 5 inches tall. :banghead Jimmybb

wow you must of got the nice room.

after my 24hr trip, US to LOS, check in and finally get to take a dump, of course I plugged the shitter!!!

don't think the freelancer from nana parking lot was impressed!!!

I like the Grand Inn very much.

It's perfect for a short stay of a night or two. If I were staying longer think I'd go somewhere else though, maybe with a pool.

Very friendly staff. Always give the bellman a tip in advance to bang on my door if I'm not in the lobby to leave for the airport. But the phone wake up is always on time anyway.