Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Question to Australian members

On the 9 of April I will be watching my brother getting married in Adelaid. Luckely for me my mother will be paying for the flight but the question is, what is the cheapest way to fly from London without losing to much comfort. Singapore Airlines, Quantas,Thai Air or what. Maybe better to chance Airline in Singapore or Bangkok. The times she has come here or him gone there I think they flew with Quantas.

S.A. are, imo, the nicest airline to fly with.

Thai Air, a very close second.

Qantas....forget about it....if you speak with an oz accent you get treated like shit (imo).

with the way things are @ the moment with fuel surcharges etc etc its a bit like a lucky dip with regard to ticket prices.

Edited by wombat
S.A. are, imo, the nicest airline to fly with.

I concur, although the furthest I've gone in this world is SE Asia.

It's hard to fault SQ.

L

I've flown all the airlines you mentioned and I like SQ the best. No frequent flyer miles with the cheapest ticket. Thai would be my second choice.

G'DAY PLAYMATE

DEFINATELY Singapore airlines , as fordy mentioned , there are direct flights to ADELAIDE from Singapore, mrbill2