Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Photo Review of Navin Mansion

This will be a Joint effort here are the photos and Emil has the rest of the Info which he will very soon post to this thread.I can tell you that it is Right next to Carrefour and 6000 Baht a month a great deal And no high season surcharge the photos do not show on the balconey there will be a sink and in the room a Sofa. Refer Other questions to Emil. One more thing no Internet dial up or other wise.

s3010005small0zq.jpg

s3010006small2tl.jpg

s3010007small1za.jpg

s3010008small6vm.jpg

s3010010small9rx.jpg

s3010009small0ik.jpg

s3010011small4pj.jpg

s3010012small6lz.jpg

Edited by Soi7

Yeah, i agree with Big Robo.

Not my idea of Holiday accomodation unless of course funds were very tight however, i would give it consideration if i wanted to be away from the action during a longer stay but having said that a nice condo down Jomtien way would probably be more desirable.

These are the type of places where guys are found about a week after they have deceased next to an empty bottle of gin and a razor blade :D

Looks like a good deal. Nice room. How far from Carrafour? If I stay there do I have to look at your private parts and just how often do you want to show me????????? :D :hithead :hithead

I would think this place is aimed at the long stay, on a low budget punter. Don't think most on holiday in Pattaya would like to stay here very basic imho.

But good of you to post.

Let me assure you that these rooms look better then rooms I have seen for 600 Baht a day.

cheers

cyber

Are there Safes in the room??

If you look at the photo time-stamped "11:34", you'll see a wall of safes in the lobby behind the front desk. This implies that there are no in-room safes.

If you look at the photo time-stamped "11:34", you'll see a wall of safes in the lobby behind the front desk. This implies that there are no in-room safes.

Not necessarly - I'd think that most Hotels that have in room safes still have saftey deposit boxes in the reception area as well.

cheers

cyber

Not necessarly - I'd think that most Hotels that have in room safes still have saftey deposit boxes in the reception area as well.

There are Going to be in room safes when they rent them and yes cybers these are Very nice rooms

Looks like a good deal. Nice room. How far from Carrafour? If I stay there do I have to look at your private parts and just how often do you want to show me?????????

Look at the Photos Bigd Carrefour is out side the front to the right if you have plenty of beer in you you could piss and hit it. And if you stay there no you do not have to look at my private parts but trust me you will want to !!

Let's see, 6000/month vs. 15,000+ for a condo...hmmm, If I'm unconscious 8/24 why pay more? :D

That's 18STs or 9LTs more each month. :beer

Don't need to have an MBA to see where the intrinsic value is.

Good research, soi7 and Emil!