Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

This is my 3rd trip to Pattaya, but my first stay at the RG

I've stayed at several low/mid priced hotels before like Dyn Inn, Lek, Flippers (standard and mini suite) and Queen Vic and I can def say the RG is heads above all of them. With its spacious suites You feel like a resident of Pattaya rather than just a tourist in a shoebox. It's distance away from the action means you can properly relax, and you don't get the crowds you see in the more central hotels.

The Staff are great, the pools are v good, and best of all is the look on your TGs face when she sees your room. Best response I heard was from my current girl who said 'Home' when she came in the door :)

For 350 bt more per night its a bargin over that other lot -though I know some are cheaper than others- and I highly recomend it for anyone to try, among many others it seems :)

I've stayed there 4 times and can highly recommend the RG.

Some people prefer staying closer to the action but that's their choice. I'm happy to be a short distance away during the day. Also, it doesn't take that long to get to Walking Street at night. :chogdee2

Alan

I have used both the Flipper and the RG for location the Flipper wins out and I had a nice big room there also HUGE bed but overall room condition the nod would have to go to the RG and it really is not all that out of the way.

Yes I am paying the discount price of 1350 bt

The distance is not too bad, easy to hop onto BB or take a taxi bike, but I even tried walking down to Beach road the first night and it was a pleasant 10 minute amble downhill (I am fit-ish and enjoy walking anyway)

It's just great having a seperate bedroom.

It's OK and nice when you want something with two rooms but I don't see paying double what something like the Flippers charge. Especially since it is a LOOONG walk to FLB or the action.

Cheers

Got to disagree - it's not THAT long a walk to the FLB from the RG. Just a short trip on a baht bus as well.

Alan

Got an E mail from the Dynasty Inn saying there price for a room ,

with a king size bed is now 1400 baht ,

The RG looks like a good deal ,think Ill give it a shot in Nov .

Joe

Looks like there's a few of us there in November.

First one's on me.

Guest Winston_Churchill

10 baht will get you all the way to north pattaya (maybe even naklua) going 1 way the other way 10 baht will get you all the way to Jomtien.

When I stayed at the RG, I only paid 10 baht to get to North Pattaya. Now, I still only pay 10 baht from View Talay 2 to Soi 6. I once even got 10 baht change from a driver when I offered him a 20 baht note at Soi 6 so not all drivers will try to rip you off.

Alan

I enjoyed my stay at the RG. Without having experience to fall back on, and knowing that I didn't want to spend my vacation in a potential rat-hole, I booked the RG over the internet using the link at the top of this page. I had sent emails to a couple of other establishments, but Ib was the only one to return my email with a room available for my entire stay. The other thing I liked was that he reserved the room without me having to hand over a credit card, which would have made me a bit nervous.

The suite (I.e. separate living area and bedroom area) was not a requirement, but quiet, clean and well-maintained was. For me, the location wasn't bad, and the girls seemed to like it well enough.

I'll make sure to post a request for updated info on other potential hotels before my next trip. I'm thinking about Loy Kratong in 2006 if I can sneak away.

RG is also the best in my opinion! I just tried to reserve three weeks in November......and he is fully booked! He indicated that he could get me a studio for 1000 bht......

I just may have to pay a little more somewhere else, as I enjoy the two separate rooms. Any suggestions! I'm running out of time....and everything is booking up!

I was thinking about a villa at View Talay (a little more than I really want to pay) or Nirvana Suites (Very nice....but joiner fees). Yes....both of these are in Jomtien Beach and out of the way...but that's okay!

Mrrobj

RG is also the best in my opinion! I just tried to reserve three weeks in November......and he is fully booked!

Hi

I notice some people are giving bad reviews to good hotels now, because when they try book themselves they are booked out. Shame.

Guest Winston_Churchill
RG is also the best in my opinion! I just tried to reserve three weeks in November......and he is fully booked! He indicated that he could get me a studio for 1000 bht......

I just may have to pay a little more somewhere else, as I enjoy the two separate rooms. Any suggestions! I'm running out of time....and everything is booking up!

I was thinking about a villa at View Talay (a little more than I really want to pay) or Nirvana Suites (Very nice....but joiner fees). Yes....both of these are in Jomtien Beach and out of the way...but that's okay!

Mrrobj

he,s got another hotel in jomtien (Jomtien moathouse is the name i think) if your thinking of staying there,just ask at the flb email if it's ok to stay in jomtien hoping for a cancellation at the r.g 1luv

Hi

I don't mind staying in Jomtien. People say it's always full of Britney's but I hardly ever notice them. Maybe I'm not homophobic, or I'm with such nice girls I never have time to look for them. :nod