Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Although we dont play ourselves we know how serious some of you guys are about your golf so we thought we should warn you about a New Golf Group who sound like they could be your Nemesis :clap1

Copied from the Pattaya Orphanage web site.........

**During the long school holiday many of the kids at the Orphanage had been playing baseball. As soon as it begins to cool down the teams are sorted out and the bases set. Everyone has a great time with all the children, young and old playing together.

Towards the end of the holiday some of the boys found a set of golf clubs. Then the fun really started! The football pitch became a golf fairway with balls being hit in all directions, getting dangerously close to some of the kids. The field is now full of holes where they tried, and tried again, to hit the ball, which we hope will recover once they are back at school. And to Tiger Woods we say, don’t put the golf clubs away just yet! **

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ! :clap1 :clap1 :beer

:clap1

will be arriving on Nov 5th can we get some help to set-up a warm-up game on the 6th ,same same course as the ride-her cup will be played on??Thanks

will be arriving on Nov 5th can we get some help to set-up a warm-up game on the 6th ,same same course as the ride-her cup will be played on??Thanks

I'd love to join you for a warm-up round, but I don't know if I'll be in PTY on time. I leave BKK on the 6th and plan to getting to the RG about 3pm. If there's an earlier start planned for a practice round, or even just hitting a few balls at the range, I can arrange to get into town earlier in the day.

count me in for the warmup, I have clubs but no transportation. Let me know where and when to meet. phone 07 TAX-MUCH

I can book tee times at Phoenix (RideHer venue) on 6th for you. The rate will include transport and will depend on how many of you want to play. If there are 4 golfers, the rate will be about Baht 2550 including green fee, transport and caddy fee. Buggy and caddy tips are extra. We can pick you up from the RG - this is the normal golf pick-up point. There is a driving range at Phoenix plus practice green.

If there are are few of you, I can also arrange for our golf pro to run a short clinic on the range and then join you for your round to give you a few tips. Let me know if you are interested and I will add this to the price.

It is a weekend so the course can be busy in the morning. I would recommend we book you a time of around 1300 so that you can hit a few balls on the range before your round.

Just let me know how many of you want to play on 6th.

Doggie

I am in agreement for time, RG is good for pickup or anywhere else for that matter. I come from Soi Rungland and will tike motor taxi. I am happy to pay for lessons at same time, willing to do whatever it takes to beat the Europeans. OK the truth is I hope with a lesson on two I won't have to drop my dress on the first tee with everyone watching. LOL

Martz, how doe that sound to you and room for 2 more to make it a foursome.

Sounds good we will be there at RG at 1300 for the lessons and

the practice game,

,Doggy are you going to join us? I know after you see me

play you will raise my handi-cap from 28 to 38,also yes we would like

to rent some clubs,thanks

Guys

I recommend we book a tee time of 1300 if you want to play 18 holes before nightfall. Weekends can be busy so play might be a bit slow. That would mean leaving RG at about 1130 and then getting in about 30 minutes on the range before tee off.

I would love to join you but that Sunday might be pretty busy for me making all the final arrangements for the next day. Let me see how things go and then I will try to make it.

Please advise if this arrangement for pick-up is OK.

Doggie

• 3 weeks later...

Just want to confirm about practice round of golf and pick-up point at the RG at

11:30am on the 6th of Nov. myself and my brother Art will be there if this is confirmed

as we depart for LOS in 8 day Thank you for making the arangements

I have it on my calendar, see you at 11:15 AM Lets see of we can get a 4some.

OK Guys. I am booking the tee times and transport for you. Will confirm exact times when I see you but assume we will pick you up at RG at 1115 unless you hear to the contrary.

Doggie

Guest Winston_Churchill

reception then or whatever you wanna call it,and dont munch your brekkie or clank your tea cups other people have had a hard night :3some thanks in advance