Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

In response to requests from a number of the RideHer Cup players, I have organised some additional golf days before and after the big event. I am also including the Catz Open in the list of events announced on this board.

Here are details of the events that have been organised for your fun and enjoyment!

Wednesday 2nd November - golf clinic and practice round at Phoenix

This is your chance to have a warm up round and some golf instruction at the RideHer Cup venue. It is also an opportunity for you to select your caddy for the big event.

Meet at Residence Gardens at 0900 and travel to Phoenix in mini vans. On arrival at Phoenix, there will be a 1/2 hour clinic on the driving range with the golf pro(s). We have booked 4 tee times from 10.40 onwards so we can accommodate 16 players right now for 18 holes. If there is more demand, I will try to book some extra times so get your entries in fast! Cost will depend on the number of players but it is likely to be around Bht 2400 including transport, green fees, caddy fees and tuition. Return transport will be to the Residence Gardens.

Friday 4th November - Catz Open at Khao Kheow

Last year we had the Kittens Open. This year, the litter has grown into adulthood so we have the Catz Open. Robert, formerly owner of Kittens Naklua is opening a new go-go in a new complex on Walking Street whch will be called Catz and he is holding the golf tournament to celebrate the opening of this new venture.

The Catz Open will be an individual Stableford competition with full handicap allowance. There is a trophy for the winner and other prizes. The coach will leave the Residence Gardens at 0900 and will return there after the golf. In the evening, there is a presentation party at Catz including food.

Pieman will post some more details about this event.

Wednesday 9th November - International Texas Scamble at Burapha

I am inviting teams of 3 players to enter the Scramble. Each team can represent a country, a region of the world or any other geographical affiliation you may care to select! Each team will be entitled to one quarter of the combined handicap of the 3 players. For any of you not familiar with a Texas Scramble or Ambrose, I will explain the rules when we meet you all during the golf week.

Cost will be around Baht 1800 including transport, green fees and caddy fees.

Transport will depart the Residence Gardens at 9.15 on Wednesday 9th November.

Friday 11th November - The Pattaya Fore Skins Challenge

This is your chance to have a friendly wager with a group of your buddies at Eastern Star. We have booked the course for 10th November but that date clashes with some other local activities so we are in the process of changing the booking. All being well, we will leave the Residence Gardens at 0845 and tee off at10.30.

You can enter as a fourball to gamble amongst yourselves or as an individual. With individuals, I will draw the groups from a hat and leave you to decide on your bets.

On the return journey, we will call into the bars of Bang Chang for the 19th hole in the Foreskins challenge!

Cost will be around Baht 1800 including transport, green fees and caddy fees.

Golf Registrations

To help you register for the various golf events, excluding the RideHer Cup, I will be at the FLB from 2000 to 2200 on Tuesday 1st November. We will answer any questions, explain the rules and take your entries. It is important that you either register here on the board, send me a pm or register on 1st November so that I can make the final transport and tee time bookings.

I look forward to seeing you all in Pattaya.

Kind regards

Doggie

Edited by doghaus

Softrabbit

Early start to allow for the clinic on the driving range. You can go back to bed when you get back in the evening. Anyway, sleep deprivation is all part of the training for the European team. We will all be pissing it up the night before the RideHer so best to get some early rising practice in!

I hope you will be able to play in the scramble and the skins event as well.

Cheers

Doggie

Change to programme!

We can't get a booking at Eastern Star on Friday 11th. We will be looking to book a different course that day. Watch this space!

Doggie

Doggie

firstly i would like to congratulate you on surviving your party, what a great night you must of had. The pics alone say a thousand words.

secondly is about the golf, when i first posted about the rider-her cup it was only me and 3 friends coming, now it has now esculated to 8 plus, five friends that will be out there when we arrive. Some of these are newbie's to LOS and some are newbie's to golf as well, so if you are looking to increase the field to 40, i'm sure three of them would gladly love to participate. In amongst one of the five that will be out there then i arrive is a 4 handicapper, which would make a great addittion to team europe. Now for the bad news, i can't make the chaing mai trip, as i have to go to surin around loh katrong and the elephant festival, sorry if this has caused you any trouble. As for the the golf days you have arranged around the rider-her cup, i'm sure most of our group would be interested.

Lastly i would just like to say the beers are on me doggie for all the hard work you've done organising this great golfing week. Wheels up in 18 days.

cheers

bertie

Dodgie,

I (we'll?) play the following:

4, 7th and 9th.

Disappointed I'll miss the foreskins event but there will be another time.

I'll speak to you on the 1st about the 2nd, we could be pool-side or off to Ko Larn but I am tempted to correct a few wrongs from last time and retrieve my hard-earned at the earliest possible chance.

Just one thing of the utmost importance, have you confirmed that the kiosks will be open at Buraphra so we can get a cold beer on the course as last year it was like the Sahara if you' recall...

None of this "room-temperature" crap for the Bangladeshi Bandits please. :bow :beer :D

Hi Bertie

Sounds like you have a big gang out there!

Right now, I have 3 of you playing in the Rideher - yourself, foursome frank and bald baz. Are you asking for 5 more places or 8 more places? The number of total registered players is now up to 40. I am sure we can squeeze in a few more. I will try to add a couple more tee times on the back of the group on the basis that we guarantee the course that we will play quickly. If I can't get those, we can reduce the interval between tee times by one minute on each starting tee and that will get us there. That will open up 8 more places. What I will need from you are some pen names for the guys that want to play in the RideHer and which other days each of them want to play. Right now, I will book you 8 places on each of the golf days. I also need their polo shirt sizes asap.

It will be great fun having your group in the events. It is going to be a hell of a fortnight!

Doggie

So does Bertie’s group mean that the Bangladeshis will be playing for the US.

2guns  :banghead  :banghead 

Let me tell you Mr. Duece sir, my Bangladeshi Brothers and my good self have listen to too many of radical racist comments from you Imperialists.

Will be honored to play for the Amerika.

Please kindly place your baked bean and your fishes and chip right in your toad in hole until you speak with courtesy and dignity to our faithful brethren as equal human beings and gentlemens on the planet.

Right now, as I speak at this moment, I will tell you sir that we are working on new wheels and polish for our

Royal Rickshaw, with help from all the Gods.

660Rickshaw.jpg

With the help of our mighty one and Courageous Captain for the Amerika Man Matty,

265MAT_superman124_copy.jpg

we will use the power of sweat and the finest pure curry to carry our wounded Amerikan brother Bob around the Pattaya for prayer and on the golf course.

If Big Kev, can not walk more than 8 hole (or has penis trapped in 'divot'),

265DSCF0049.JPG

265DSCF0087.JPG

our united team will carry him too and all the glory will be ours sir.

We even take cute caddy for ride and show the true respekt.

1396DSC00273a_caddy.jpg

To fund new school for bowlers like the late great spinners Hedrives Fastcaz and Whatsahes Namefarkin, we will offer ride from front of FLB to hospital or hotel for elder man who sleeps a lot and look like the Reverend Richie Benauds.

265DSCF0072.JPG

All for only 15 bahts one way or 12 two way.

This is the sportsmanships, for true love to all mankinds.

To raise more moneys to train our cricket hero Ranjit Punting how to call coin so good for winning and to practice catching cricket ball by using hot chapati as frisbee, we will offer the finest quality cashmere suit, with extra pant, 2 shirt, three sock and free ride on Royal Rickshaw for only 100 dollar Amerika money at Rideher Cup party.

Thank you Amerika, the Bangladesh Brothers three, will take true honor to thee all.

:finger :bj1 :banana :moon 2guns :D

Edited by Dungheap

Dungy,

Well done :D :D :D . As I said in the Rideher thread America is happy to welcome its brothers from Bangladesh. I, in particular, am quite happy since I will need help pulling up my shorts after my tee shots look like my putz which as all can tell from the photo is not to long :cry1 :cry1 :cry1 .

Cheers :D :beer ,

BigKev

ps

Bundy Bundy love 1luv and kisses :banghead from the gelding :D .

Not so fast boys!

The entries have now closed with a round number of 48 and two on the wait list. We had 4 guys from the USA register today, all with handicaps in the teens. The European captain may need to call on the services of our colonial Bangladeshi friends after all. I will be doing a final count up as soon as Bertie has revealed the identity of his mystery golfers.

If everyone who has registered shows up, I will need to scratch our USA golf pro and declare the event for amateurs only! This will allow all the guys who have registered the chance to play!

Doggie

Doggie,

Hows it feel to be the girl with fours guys waiting to pay her bar :P :beer :clap2 ?

Great job putting together the first SOLD OUT Rideher Cup :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow !!

Cheers :beer :beer ,

BigKev

Edited by BigKev

The Rideher cup has started it’s trip to Pattaya.

Like the Olympic flame it will travel through each country that has representatives playing in the cup.

Leaving the banks of England at the start of his journey.

2650001_england.jpg

A great welcome from the people of Bangladesh

2650001_bangladesh.jpg

The little lady liked Scotland

2650001_Scotland_copy.jpg

Then onto America Where in Miami Captain Mat and the Miami Dolphin’s cheerleaders gave the little fellow a great welcome.

2650001_America_2_copy.jpg

The Mounted Police took good care of him in Canada

2650001_Canada.jpg

In Helsinki (Finland) they got a little carried away knowing local hero Softrabbit was representing them.

2650001_Finland_copy.jpg

On to Sydney (Australia) where visited the national trophy cabinet.

2650001_Austrailia.jpg

Unfortunately not a lot to see there! 1luv

The Rideher cup will be making appearances through out the world and will make his appearance at FLB (Pattaya, Thailand) on November 4th for the registration night.

Cheers :D :D

Duece

Deuce

The post of a true genius! I laughed my arse off at the one about the Aussie trophy cabinet! Somehow I fear we will pay for that one come the international Texas scramble!

Doggie

I see BigKev is not expecting to make the ladies tee again this year. So he is trying to make his wonga bigger for this years competition.

2650001_BigKev.jpg

Cheers :finger :rolleyes:

Duece

I see BigKev is not expecting to make the ladies tee again this year. So he is trying to make his wonga bigger for this years competition.

2650001_BigKev.jpg

Cheers  :D  :D

Duece

Deuce,

I'm just glad I had been dieting and gotten down to my fighting weight for this picture :finger :rolleyes: . White sheep :bj2 or Black sheep :banana ? Whats your preference :angry: ?

Cheers :beer :beer :D ,

BigKev

ps

Thanks for the girls pic. Thought I had finally lost my mind when I logged on after seeing it and the entire original post had disappeared :o .

Remember Bundy Bundy 1luv :moon 1luv :moon 1luv :moon 1luv :moon !!

The People's Republic of Bangladesh is proud to sponsor the

Dhaka Dongers

for the inaugural Texas Scramble:

The national team comprises of the Honorable Herculean Hub, Tettley's Toting Taxi and Dastardly Dungas.

Sponsorship consists of a free sarong, a tee and a special used Bundy glass.

Steveo, you with us?

Dungheap,

Count me in for sure. :nod A better bunch of honorable gentlemen one could not wish to team up with. :grin-jump :grin-jump :grin-jump :grin-jump :beer

Also noted that our hero Ranjit Punting has won the toss four out of four since returning from the Imperialist pig sty. Makes you wonder whether those dastardly Poms were fixing the toss. :o

:D

Hey Duece,

It is a little difficult to have anything in the trophy cabinet when our competitors will not part with the trophy even after we have won fair and square (e.g. the Ashes for around 100 out if the last 125 years) :D

Enjoy while you can - the World games out here over the past few weeks are showing how good your boys are away from their own dungheap. :grin-jump

I do hope a similar fate will not await the Dhaka Dongers and that the inaugral trophy will be handed over after we wipe you Imperialists off the face of the earth. :grin-jump

:nod

Friday 4th November - Catz Open at Khao Kheow

Pieman will post some more details about this event.

Sorry for the delay Doggie - finally got round to this........

The day will cost 2000B and will include transport, green fee, caddy fee, buggy, commemorative shirt, prizes and after golf party at Catz with a sacrificial pig and the odd B52. The only thing excluded is the caddy tip will be up to the individual (Kevin and Greg's get extra as they have to walk up the hilly bits :D ).

The transport is set to leave the RG at 0900 so please get there for about 0845 so we can load clubs etc. Those who are feeling well enough can always have some breakfast whilst we organise that bit.

Doggie is taking entries now for this and it is limited to 32 players. We are close to this number already so if anyone has not put their name down yet then it would be a good idea to send Doggie a PM or add to this thread a bit sharpish.

A couple of pics from last year's event (cheers Deuce :D )...........

265DSCF0010.JPG

265DSCF0031.JPG

265DSCF0038.JPG

265DSCF0049.JPG

265DSCF0095.JPG

265DSCF00611.JPG

Note - BigKev on the cokes....

265DSCF00871.JPG

Couldn't leave it without these two - captions ??

265DSCF0058.JPG

265DSCF00711.JPG

Cheers

Pie