Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hilly

I've got her on the list. 19 entries so far for the Catz Open - not inclding the two R's and any local entries. There is probably room for another 8 players so first come first served!

Doggie

Edited by doghaus

I assume Greg and I are on the list. You know our pairing preference.

Cheers,

BigKev

ps

Is Duncan ( second photo in Pie's post all the way on the left) playing in the golf days this year? Quite the nice guy and I am not sure if he is a boardie or not.

Couldn't leave it without these two - captions ??

265DSCF0058.JPG

265DSCF00711.JPG

Cheers

Pie

For the First one -

"Mmmmm B-52's straight from the tap B) !!

For the second -

" No Steve!! It's mine let go!!"

Cheers,

BigKev

Hi Doggie

Count myself and LV&RB in for playing on the 7th ,9th & 11th November.

see you in FLB on the 6th November where the fun will start.

Cheers

Priory

I hope you have me down for all the golf days.

My whole trip will be centered around golf, FLB bar, Ride Her cup. Next year my handicap should be down to 35 so I don't have to wear a skirt.

Doggie

Sorry for the hold up, but trying to get in touch with people has been a nightmare. I can now confirm that 3 more of my friends would like to play, if it is fully booked then could you please put them on the waiting list.

Thedazzler / size XL / handicap 10

dinerdave / size L / handicap 20

nastynick / size L / handicap 28

I know it will short notice doggie but regarding the other golf days, its going to be if you have any spaces left then maybe we can fill them. Sorry if i'm being a pain in the :angry: .

Cheers

bertie

Bertie

I have been holding 5 places open for your buddies. As I now read it, you have a total of 6 people including yourself for the event. Is this right?

If so, you are all included because you confirmed to me before the event was fully subscribed.

Please respond asap. If you need my UK phone number, just PM me. I will also put all 6 of you down for the other golf days. 2nd, 4th, 9th and 11th. You, the 3 guys you have mentioned plus foursome frank and bald baz.

Doggie

Edited by doghaus

I have had some requests for an additional golf day on 10th November. I have also changed one of the venues to give you all the opportunity to play one of the most challenging courses in the area - Legacy Mountain Shadow.

Here are details of the events that have been organised for your fun and enjoyment!

Wednesday 2nd November - golf clinic and practice round at Phoenix

This is your chance to have a warm up round and some golf instruction at the RideHer Cup venue. It is also an opportunity for you to select your caddy for the big event.

Meet at Residence Gardens at 0900 and travel to Phoenix in mini vans. On arrival at Phoenix, there will be a 1/2 hour clinic on the driving range with the golf pro(s). We have booked 4 tee times from 10.40 onwards so we can accommodate 16 players right now for 18 holes. If there is more demand, I will try to book some extra times so get your entries in fast! Cost will depend on the number of players but it is likely to be around Bht 2400 including transport, green fees, caddy fees and tuition. Return transport will be to the Residence Gardens.

Friday 4th November - Catz Open at Khao Kheow

Last year we had the Kittens Open. This year, the litter has grown into adulthood so we have the Catz Open. Robert, formerly owner of Kittens Naklua is opening a new go-go in a new complex on Walking Street whch will be called Catz and he is holding the golf tournament to celebrate the opening of this new venture.

The Catz Open will be an individual Stableford competition with full handicap allowance. There is a trophy for the winner and other prizes. The coach will leave the Residence Gardens at 0900 and will return there after the golf. In the evening, there is a presentation party at Catz including food.

Pieman has posted some more details about this event.

Wednesday 9th November - International Texas Scamble at Burapha

I am inviting teams of 3 players to enter the Scramble. Each team can represent a country, a region of the world or any other geographical affiliation you may care to select! Each team will be entitled to one quarter of the combined handicap of the 3 players. For any of you not familiar with a Texas Scramble or Ambrose, I will explain the rules when we meet you all during the golf week.

Cost will be around Baht 1800 including transport, green fees and caddy fees.

Transport will depart the Residence Gardens at 9.15 on Wednesday 9th November.

Thursday 10th November - Pattana Country Club

This is a new course with a first class clubhouse and 27 challenging holes. We have booked 10.30 tee times so the transport will depart from the Residence gardens at 0845. If there are enough players, we can organise a competition - either match play or stableford. Cost will be around baht 2050 including green fees, caddy fees and transport.

Friday 11th November - The Pattaya Fore Skins Challenge

This is your chance to have a friendly wager with a group of your buddies at Legacy Mountain Shadow. Transport will depart from the Residence Gardens at 0845 for a 10.30 tee time.

You can enter as a fourball to gamble amongst yourselves or as an individual. With individuals, I will draw the groups from a hat and leave you to decide on your bets.

Cost will be around Baht 1800 including transport, green fees and caddy fees.

Golf Registrations

To help you register for the various golf events, excluding the RideHer Cup, I will be at the FLB from 2000 to 2200 on Tuesday 1st November. We will answer any questions, explain the rules and take your entries. It is important that you either register here on the board, send me a pm or register on 1st November so that I can make the final transport and tee time bookings.

I look forward to seeing you all in Pattaya.

Kind regards

Doggie

Hub

Now that's interesting. After all the accusations you have levelled in your time towards Pieman and myself, you are now requesting that the board members "abuse" you! Nice to see that you have "outed" yourself at last. Perhaps you would care to volunteer the exact type of abuse you are seeking and I will try to find some suitable candidates to dish it out when you next visit Thailand!

Sorry to hear that you have decided to wimp out when you saw how intensive the November programme is going to be. But don't think that trying to slip into the country unnoticed during low season is going to save you!

Rumour has it that Big Kev will be bringing your balls over. A nice gesture and much appreciated!

I am sure Shilo will be grateful because he now has a place in the USA team.

Doggie

Sorry you can't make it Hub. :D B)

I was hoping to eventually get a game with you this trip.

Hope to catch you in the New Year. (I am hoping to be there Feb/March)

Cheers :D

Duece.

Mmm just because of a four putt on your local course your confidence will come back :puke :D

Edited by duece

Gutted that you can't make it Hub. Won't be the same without you. Plus I'm going to have to wait a little longer for payback time re the dromedary photos. Fear not, I won't let them slip my mind........ :o

Now whose idea was the Bundy challenge ? 'Cos we all know that 's real reason for your ducking. :rolleyes: Go on, come anyway, and you can lemonade on the night. :D

Cheers

Pie