Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

A number of you have requested rental clubs for the RideHer Cup and other November golf events. In case I miss any of you, can you please post a reply on this thread or send me a pm if you need rental clubs. I will post the prices in a few days.

I need to know the following:

date you want the rental to start

date for return of clubs

Left or right handed

Graphite or steel shafts

Your name

Where you will be staying in Pattaya

We will endeavour to have your rental clubs on the bus for the first day you are golfing with us and then you can leave them on the bus on the last day. However, we will need your hotel or address in case something goes wrong.

Even if you have already contacted me, please send a reply to this post to be sure!

Thanks

Doggie

Doggie,

Fornicator will need clubs for the 4th, 7th, 14-16th. Right handed. Please get the floating models for when he throws them in the lake. Since he will be using a 36 handicap and wearing a dress does that mean he needs ladies clubs and gets to tee off from the reds? Also would that allow for immediate employment at the Jenny Star Bar? If so please email him directly to coordinate the color of his dress with the shaft color of both the clubs and potential BF's. You know how the ladies are they always want to be coordinated!!

Cheers :D :D ,

BigKev

Doggie,

BigKev is right about the dates and right handed graphite clubs in black will be great. I will be staying at the Areca.

Only 14 days to LOS :P :P

Thanks,

GREG

Edited by Fornicator

Well I won’t be there till Dec so guess I'll miss the RideHer Cup thing but it has occurred to me I'm 59 years old and I've never hit a golf ball. Except miniature golf and I don't think that counts. People keep telling me "go out and hit a bucket of balls you'll enjoy it" Is there somewhere I can do that without killing someone? :P

Brian,

Far cheaper to simply buy a new one from family with too many children and not enough dosh :banghead :banghead . Pm me if you want the name of a family currently giving good deals. Do so soon if interested, three of the five children are already accounted for to Bundy Stakes entries :chogdee2 .

Cheers :D :banghead ,

BigKev