Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I stayed there 1 trip awhile back and unless they have done some upgrading I would Pass and go around the corner many good places on Soi 13 Sandy Spring, Haven, Dynasty, Golden Crab And so on........

There are two A.A. Hotels in Soi 13. One is opposite the Sportsman's Bar and the other on the corner of Soi 13 and Beach Rd. The one on the corner doesn't have a good reputation.

Bigmike.

The one on the corner doesn't have a good reputation.

Too bad to because they have a good location.

Same thing all over Pattaya not all but most Hotels built years ago have failed to keep maintenance up and then a few years pass and they get run down do to the lack of care this can be seen all over Pattaya. With the cheap labor costs makes you wonder why ?

When AA started falling apart he build AA Residency, now I think he is building a new one again.

Got a friend checking in @ old AA next week, will check with him.

Maybe just waiting for someone to buy and build new hotel ?
I stayed there 1 trip awhile back and unless they have done some upgrading I would Pass and go around the corner many good places on Soi 13 Sandy Spring, Haven, Dynasty, Golden Crab And so on........

Can I assume that there are no joiner fees at these hotels? I'll be making my first trip to Pattaya the first week of January. Thanks!

monkey39

Can I assume that there are no joiner fees at these hotels? I'll be making my first trip to Pattaya the first week of January. Thanks!

Not unless something has changed

I go in A.A few years ago and it's a good location and wonderful view from the pool. The room are not large and my bathroom was with bathtub, if he price is not over 800 baht it's a good place.