Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

UK Boardies coming over in the next few weeks.

I am or will start to run short of my cigarettes in the foreseeable future so I hope none of you mind me asking for some help in getting some over here.

Duty free at any UK airport sells Silk Cut Silver in either 200 or 400 packs. The 400 packs are about £34.00 which is quite a saving on UK shop prices and £20.00 for the 200's. I would really appreciate any help you can give me here and for every 200 pack any of you are kind enough to get me I will add 500 Baht to the "Beach Kids Day" appeal that is currently running at the top of the members board. The 500 Baht's will be credited to your board names on the main post also.

I can reimburse you in Baht or Pound Sterling cash, or to your bank accounts in the UK direct. Up to you.

Please remember that it is only Silk Cut Silver that are any good and there are other flavours so please make sure they are marked Silver

Here is a pic to help and many thanks. I dont think they are sold in Australia or most of the Staes but I have seen them in Miami and one other U.S. airport. If in doubt then dont buy them please.

Advert.

For anyone who smokes Silk Cut Ultra Low, then I have more than 20 cartons here that I will sell for 500 Baht a throw and add that to the Beach Kids Day as well so dont bother to bring those with you and use up what I have.

Here is the pic of the Silvers that are what I need.

post-10-1130126761_thumb.jpg

Edited by HILLY

Bruce,

Would this thread not be more productive on the genral board :chogdee2

As per normal mine will be with you in early Feb

Regards

Moby69

Thanks Moby. Reason is that there are several golfing Brits who are good mates over next week and a few of them already said they would support the Kids Beach Party also.

Hilly,

are they the same in Australia? I'll also be in Sunday..... as an ex smoker I recall they sometimes tasted different depending on where you buy them. Let me know if Oz one are OK. Cheers

Oz ones are fine Taxi but only if you can find Silk Cut

Silver
which I have seen in Oz. If not Siver then dont buy them please.

Cheers Doggie and just about to write up my Burapa report from today. See you Sunday buddy and safe flight as well.

Thanks guys and much appreciated.

sitohnada Posted: Oct 26 2005, 12:13 AM 

Hilly, what's the limit at Thai customs ?  just in case I get stopped.

They really do not seem to care about cigarettes and with the new customs forms you are not even asked to declare things any more as you used to have to. One thing not to do is to carry them in duty free bags as that is too obvious. No one has ever been stopped for fags that I know of but my son did 2 years ago when he arrived with 10 cartons in see through duty free bags and all they did was ask for a 1000 Baht. If anyone does get made to pay duty then that will be my risk and I will reimbruse that also but it is highly unlikely. Put them in your carry on bag or transfer them to your case when you have it and before customs.

Deuce how many of these Ultra Lows do you want, just counted and have 25 cartons. Also have 2 cartons now of Silk Cut Blue for you. Also have 2 cartons of Mild Sevens if anyone is interested.