Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Well, to morrow is the big Game.

Have fun to night and hope the start to morrow is not too early. :beer

Also have a grate time outdoors to morrow and take some picks for us.

Have a grate party to moorov and have a beer or 10 for me to. Have fun

B)

Two hours to tee time and I am fucked. Last night many of us were pissed yet again and the US teams headed for their beds straight after the registration at FLB. This one promises to be very interesting.

I left well after Hilly (though he had a head start on the libations from the day before, I hear) and got home at the reasonable hour of 12:30. Had a session with my GF for a while and then set the alarm. I didn't sleep a wink knowing that damned alarm was going to wake me at the ungodly hour of 7:30. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Well you heard wrong Martin. Ended up in Catz being drip fed alchohol.

Anyway, for someone who had an easy night I understand you only managed 9 holes today before retiring. LOL.

Two hours to tee time and I am fucked. Last night many of us were pissed yet again and the US teams headed for their beds straight after the registration at FLB. This one promises to be very interesting.

HEY, Just because we heades straight for "bed" doesn't mean we went to sleep.

Team USA just prefers the company of naked Thai girls to the Team Euro boys :)

GREAT DAY and thanks to everyone who helped make it happen.

I'll be back

Sailfast :D

Ditto on the great day at the RideHer Cup; definitely one of the most enjoyable rounds I've had anywhere, notwithstanding that I apparently left my tee game at the hotel (couldn't stop snap-hooking my driver to save my life).

Definitely hats-off to our European playing partners that day; we had such a good time I can't bring myself to refer to them as opponents. You couldn't ask for two more enjoyable people to have a round with.

Is it too early to sign to for next year?

Anyway, for someone who had an easy night I understand you only managed 9 holes today before retiring. LOL.

Well, yeah, but lets be fair - he hit the ball more times in 9 holes that most folk do in 18. Or 36 for that matter. :hairout

Sorry Martin, couldn't resist. :D