Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Identify the Arse Competition

Last night during Big Kev's party as we were admiring each others arses we thought it would be advantageous if all BM's had the opportunity to do just the same. As a bit of extra spice, the arses are naked, yes naked. If you are able to correctly identify each arse correctly then you might get a prize but probably not.

One model even asked to look at the pictures after they were taken and was unable to identify his own arse. He had to get his TG to do this for him and she was only able to do so due to the state of his rather, should we say, heavily stained underwear.

There are without doubt some hygiene issues here and more than one arse had to be de-clagged prior to modelling. If any residues do remain then I nor the owners of this board can take responsibility under the Arse Cleanliness Act (Amendment 2 - Section 3(a) 1978).

Enjoy

The arse modellers

dsc00727a8te.jpg

Arse Number 1 - Pert, tight and ripe for reaming

dsc00725a9zu.jpg

Arse Number 2 - Fucking hell

dsc00724a2fx.jpg

Arse Number 3 - Wide angle lens utilised

dsc00723a0jr.jpg

Arse Number 4 - I'm saying fuck all

dsc00722a3sr.jpg

Arse Number 5 - Gay

dsc00721a1zi.jpg

Arse Number 6 - Obviously this arse missed out on the hygiene check - sorry

dsc00720a0xp.jpg

As an added bonus, this is an arse being spanked video clip and if anyone is able to correctly identify who is having his arse spanked by a couple of TG's then you too win fuck all. Warning - If you are easily offended by arse spanking, please download immediately.

Arse being spanked - About 2MB

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW, which one is Rhino's arse?? :finger :finger :finger

He thought the whole thing was gay and immoral. His refusal to take part on the grounds that even a glimpse of a mans arse would make him gay disqualified him from the competition. Last seen donning a wig and some sunglasses heading towards Jenny Star Bar counting his money.

He thought the whole thing was gay and immoral. His refusal to take part on the grounds that even a glimpse of a mans arse would make him gay disqualified him from the competition. Last seen donning a wig and some sunglasses heading towards Jenny Star Bar counting his money.

:finger :finger :finger :ang2 :moon

post-3-1131690580_thumb.jpg

OK, ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Emma "thing" was "cute" for a moment or two, but this as gone too far. If you want to be fags do it somewhere else.

Who is in charge of this site???? What happened to Pattaya Pete????!!

This is totally, absolutely disgusting.

Grow up the fuck up or find yourself a fag board.

:finger

Edited by Samsonite
OK, ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Emma "thing" was "cute" for a moment or two, but this as gone too far. If you want to be fags do it somewhere else.

Who is in charge of this site???? What happened to Pattaya Pete????!!

This totally, absolutely disgusting.

Grow up the fuck up or find yourself a fag board.

:finger

Panties in a bunch?

Photographing TG's arses costs baht and that was being spent in vast quantities on ale last night. The BM's arses cost nothing to photograph because they didn't give a fuck. Therefore, on this occasion ale took priority over TG's arses - but only on this occasion.

Panties in a bunch?

Enough, Tabmule.

If you are a fag, just admit it and move on somewhere else. I thought the Emma bit, as I said before, was "cute" as she is very attractive, but this whole thing is gotten out of hand.

Obviously the management has either taken a long vacation or they have been in los too long and don't see it as a problem, but enough is enough. What has, in the past been a good board as gone down the toilet in the last several weeks. Transvestites, scatological humor, etc., etc., etc..............

Just goes to show that the "parents" do have to be present to keep the children in order.

Enough, Tabmule.

If you are a fag, just admit it and move on somewhere else. I thought the Emma bit, as I said before, was "cute" as she is very attractive, but this whole thing is gotten out of hand.

Obviously the management has either taken a long vacation or they have been in los too long and don't see it as a problem, but enough is enough. What has, in the past been a good board as gone down the toilet in the last several weeks. Transvestites, scatological humor, etc., etc., etc..............

Just goes to show that the "parents" do have to be present to keep the children in order.

As I said, panties in a bunch?

Enough, Tabmule.

If you are a fag, just admit it and move on somewhere else.

Well after meeting Tab I would like to think of him as a friend regardless if he fucks Boys Girls Ladyboys Farm animals or all mentioned

So should he prefer persons other that Girls is upto him but no need for him to go somewhere else Shit we all got our kinks :P

Seems like me and Samsonite are never going to be friends but never mind, I don't really give a fuck.

I would not be so sure hard to Judge a person on a web board I had some Battles on the board with BigD and Fishingtime and now after meeting them I think they are good guys and guys I would run with anytime :P

Those pics are too disgusting for words  :puke

How do you think the Thai girls feel. :nod

Tab you'rs is #5.

Could you not get EyesRbrown to play ?. :D

:lol:

:P

Edited by raykaytat

I am definately not gay (at least thats what my boyfriend says) and find Tabs posts both informative and amusing. The world today is full of people who are all too willing to leap off into the deep end for the slightest of reaons. A bit of levity and variety can bring a smile/laugh to an all too sad and violent world.

For those who take offence or who feel that a male ass spotting contest is the first step to world gay domination DON'T read Tabs posts.

I a Newbie who has only been too LOS once but I have the sense that if a post starts to offend me then I stop reading. I do not like the come shots or the Lady Boys willies but I will quickly scroll past these as I enjoy Tabs writing style.

All I can suggest is that you all lighten up or don't read his posts.

And as for you Tab.... keep pushing the boundaries, I wouldn't bend down in front of you but I would buy you a beer!

Glad I got that off my chest (words that perhaps Emma and Bert might have said)

Alex

What is the problem with people like samsonite and rhino.... Have they got no sense of humour?.... Keep it coming Tab - you are entertaining the vast majority.

And those that get really annoyed by it and then post how annoyed they are, are just asking to be wound up further... It's amazing how much anger these repressed homosexuals have got bottled up.... :P

A big part of being here in Thailand is about living a bit, enjoying life and sanuk. Some people can't relax a bit and have a laugh...

Rant over.

Back to identifying the arses... I think one of them belongs to a thai girl....Am I right?