Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Identify the Arse Competition

God , theres some miserable cunts on this forum . A few bare arses , blokes having a laugh , and a good time and hurting no one !. It puzzles me that Samsonite and his pals have no moral issues going to Thailand to pay prostitutes for sex , but get upset at the sight of TabMule and freinds having a laugh . Get a sense of humour , for fucks sake !!!!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, Tab looks like you are still having more fun than I am (its pissing down, not in a good way its fucking cold) in Blighty, looks like some people have never been to a Rugby club dinner dance and had the 1st team MOON the club. looks like the party was great fun sorry I missed it.

Regards

Andy G

If someone had told me 6 months ago that there would be a thread on the FLB forum comparing guy's asses, I would have thought them drunk or crazy or both. Then this morning, here it is.

Strange time we live in!

Cheers

I've been waiting 6 months for this.

Finally! .. a post with pictures of Board Members asses!!!

Yay!

(happy dance)

Now, I can get back to my studies satisfied.

oooh, aaaah, yes baby yes!

But, I'm not gay.

No way!

Not me!

R U Gay?

God , theres some miserable cunts on this forum . A few bare arses , blokes having a laugh , and a good time and hurting no one !. It puzzles me that Samsonite and his pals have no moral issues going to Thailand to pay prostitutes for sex , but get upset at the sight of TabMule and freinds having a laugh . Get a sense of humour , for fucks sake !!!!!!!!

I don't file Tabmule and his men's ass pictures under "moral issues" but under "EXTREMELY BAD TASTE." What you think is funny is NOT what anyone else thinks is funny and when put on top of all the ladyboy pictures, including the cum shots, it is just plain fucking disgusting.....IMHO....of course.

If dropping your trousers at weddings and other social events is acceptable behavior among you blokes, you are one silly and twisted bunch.

No wonder we left England and fought for independence.

Oh, course this is just my personal opinion and if you don't really like it...

:clueless

:clueless

Up yours too you fucking idiot.

Most of the fucking dolts on here who complain about arses or jizz don't ever spend a penny in FLB but sit at home dreaming. Over the last few nights I've spent over £300 in there.

What a sad state of affairs.

Needless to say I've spent my last baht in FLB. Plenty of other places to go in Pattaya without being thought of as weird or a joke if you have a wank from a ladyboy.

Edited by TabMule
Tabmule,

If there had been a warning in the heading that it wasn't going to be the girls' arses, I never would have opened this thread.

Now it's too late and the damage has already been done. :grin-jump

Suitcase

Last night during Big Kev's party as we were admiring each others arses we thought it would be advantageous if all BM's had the opportunity to do just the same. As a bit of extra spice, the arses are naked, yes naked.

Not clear enough?

Still no sign of EyesRbrown's ass.

Is she not playing ?.

Rhino reckons she has one cracking ass!!

Just curious. :grin-jump

:livid

:grin-jump

I don't file Tabmule and his men's ass pictures under "moral issues" but under "EXTREMELY BAD TASTE." What you think is funny is NOT what anyone else thinks is funny and when put on top of all the ladyboy pictures, including the cum shots, it is just plain fucking disgusting.....IMHO....of course.

If dropping your trousers at weddings and other social events is acceptable behavior among you blokes, you are one silly and twisted bunch.

Fuck off...... Twat :grin-jump

Fuck off...... Twat :livid

That says it all!!

Yanks only section please. :grin-jump

If someone had told me 6 months ago that there would be a thread on the FLB forum comparing guy's asses, I would have thought them drunk or crazy or both. Then this morning, here it is.

Strange time we live in!

Yea seemed your dreams came true :D

OK, ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Emma "thing" was "cute" for a moment or two, but this as gone too far.  If you want to be fags do it somewhere else.

Who is in charge of this site????  What happened to Pattaya Pete????!!

This is totally, absolutely disgusting.

Grow up the fuck up or find yourself a fag board.

:D

Enough, Tabmule.

If you are a fag, just admit it and move on somewhere else.  I thought the Emma bit, as I said before, was "cute" as she is very attractive, but this whole thing is gotten out of hand. 

Obviously the management has either taken a long vacation or they have been in los too long and don't see it as a problem, but enough is enough.  What has, in the past been a good board as gone down the toilet in the last several weeks.  Transvestites, scatological humor, etc., etc., etc..............

Just goes to show that the "parents" do have to be present to keep the children in order.

Looks like someone has some major issues to resolve. :D

Tab,

I have enjoyed your post and pictures. BUTT, those have to be the Uglyest collection of Ass' in the Free World. If after Emma's photos any members thought of trying a ladyboy, those ugly asses will keep them 100% str8 for every.

You mentioned you have to pay the girls for pictures and the pictures of the of the boys asses were free.

Tab. You get what you pay for. :D

Keep up your funny post!!!

"You mentioned you have to pay the girls for pictures and the pictures of the of the boys asses were free."

Nothing is free in this town Bobby :D it cost Tab a round of drinks for our modelling :D

The Mayflower and pilgrim fathers is all a myth.

We put all religious zealots,cranks and other humourless god-botherers in a leaky old boat and pushed it out into the English Channel-it was supposed to sink off the coast of Cornwall :D

but I have the sense that if a post starts to offend me then I stop reading.

:D :D :clap1

this is exactly Howard Stern's (for you non-Americans the funiest fucker alive IMO) retort to the self righteous assholes who are offended by his radio show. If you don't like it turn the f*cking dial.

I don't file Tabmule and his men's ass pictures under "moral issues" but under "EXTREMELY BAD TASTE." What you think is funny is NOT what anyone else thinks is funny

True it isn,t funny at all,shame on you Tabmule it,s HILARIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :clap1 :clap1 :clap1 :clap1 :clap1 :clap1 :clap1 :clap1 :clap1

Edited by lv2play

samsonite why dont you get out off the closet and go to boystown and get it out of your system,im sure you have some wet dreams about those asses.................... :clap2 :clap2