Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Bella villa Prima - Soi 4

Anyone comments on the room as compared to Sunshine Vista and Dynasty Inn, Pattaya.

Emailed Sunshine Vista, very fast reply that they only have Delux room available which is THB1,700 per night. As a result, I called (because they did not respond to my email) and booked a superior room at THB1,250 (double occupancy) per night at the Pool Wing for mid Dec 05. According to the reservation staff's advice, pool wing is quieter than the garden wing, kindly advise and suggest better hotel for this price, if any.

Thanks

Alan

I've stayed a couple of times, pretty nice hotel and everything is new and clean.

I upgraded my room last time for an extra 500 baht and ended up with a massive two bedroom apartment with 3 Tvs 2 bathrooms etc.

Guest freindly

oh breakfast is crap, but whos up for breakfast anyway....

...... .but whos up for breakfast anyway....

Me, definately!!

I build up such an appetite shagging all night/morning long and i think there is no better way to cure a hangover.

:eyecrazy

Me also. 5.45am here and I am on hotel internet working up an appetite. No hangover here, but as Dean Martin said this is as good as I am going to feel all day. Not entirely correct. :P

...but as Dean Martin said this is as good as I am going to feel all day. Not entirely correct. :chogdee2

Ran a Google search for "I feel sorry for people who don't drink" and came up with the following:

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. -- Dean Martin ...

www.tastybrew.com/humor/quotes.html - 33k - Cached - Similar pages

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. ~Frank Sinatra ...

www.quotegarden.com/alcohol.html - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

Classic Quotes: I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in

the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. --Frank Sinatra ...

www.ttop.com/bfh3/quotes.htm - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

:nod

Stayed there last weekend, hotel is great but make sure you confirm your booking, I recieved my confirmation e-mail and there is a line on there about cancellation time being 4pm. when I made my booking I told them I would arrive after 6pm.

I actually arrived at 8 pm to be told my booking was cancelled as I had not called before 4, tried to explain that I was still on board an aircraft so cannot phone and also pointed out it was a confirmed booking, wasted my breath, thay said had no room, only suite which they would let me have for 1500, I was knackered so accepted this, "wait 20 minute while clean", one hour 10 minutes later I got the key, it is a great room but the staff on reception were really not helpful so I won't be going back.

it is a great room but the staff on reception were really not helpful so I won't be going back.

Hi

I try look at it from the hotels point of view. In the high season an empty room is a waste of income. Some of the hotels are now trying to charge up front on credit cards, so people must be booking rooms and not showing up.

Yes, their email confirmation also told me that they will hold my reservation till 4.00 PM. To ensure my booking, I will have to call and email them one or two days before my arrival. Thanks for all the informations

Cheers