Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

whats the name of the group that sings numa yeah

now whats the the proper spelling of the song and the name of that group that sings that song that they keep playing over and over sometimes in pattaya , at least the last time i was there, some romanian song numa yeah numa yeah (its a dance song) . I want to download some of their other songs . They have this other song with some whistling in it that im trying to track down .

can anybody figure it out?

Thank so much everybody, ive tracked the song which indeed was despre tine by Ozone.

No it wasn't. :banana

I have just listened to both songs, as I have the CD.

On Dragostea Din Tei, they sing numa yeah, but on Despre tine, its la lu la la yeah. :frustrated

No it wasn't. :clueless

I have just listened to both songs, as I have the CD.

On Dragostea Din Tei, they sing numa yeah, but on Despre tine, its la lu la la yeah. :frustrated

ok it says numa numa yeah in both....! but sommy meant the chorus in despre tine it repeats it over & over :chogdee2

ok it says numa numa yeah in both....! but sommy meant the chorus in despre tine it repeats it over & over :clueless

Now then lads are we talking "too much time on our hands" ?

Be Nice

Moby69

• 4 weeks later...