Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

a good plastic surgeon to remove a mole

I have this mole above my left eye. Ive talked about it with my dematologist and he advised its not cancerous. I asked him if he coud surgically remove it and he advised hed rather not get involved in doing it because of its location right above my eye he advised the skin is to tender there and the result would be that my eye might look slanted like an asian person because the skin will move when he removes the mole. He advised me only a real good plastic surgeon can do it and he advised me to go find a good plastic surgeon which mean i will not be able to have it covered under the provincial health insurance plan. I havent looked around but i could imagine it would cost a good buck to get any kind of work done by a plastic surgeon here in canada. Ive always heard some of the best plastic surgeons are in thailand (after all look at the work they do on some lady boys). And ive heard the price is more reasonable. Does anybody know of a good plastic surgeon in thailand who can remove a mole above an eye which is a very careful job and who would have a reasonable price priced amongst thai standards? I was wondering if it would be a good idea to get the job done in thailand as ity may be cheaper and perhaps i could find a talented plastic surgeon there. Or perhaps its a bad idea obviously as i may have less recourse if their are problems. Can anybody advise me on this or knows any plastic surgeons in thailand?

Go to Pattaya International Hospital.

They use a laser to burn stuff away. They also do tattoos.

My wife has had moles and such removed and swears by it.

Its also damn cheap.

Downside is conspicous bandage/plaster and a day off from the beach.

PIH is a bargain.

Paul

Go to Pattaya International Hospital.

They use a laser to burn stuff away. They also do tattoos.

My wife has had moles and such removed and swears by it.

Its also damn cheap.

Downside is conspicous bandage/plaster and a day off from the beach.

PIH is a bargain.

Paul

....I asked him if he coud surgically remove it and he advised hed rather not get involved in doing it because of its location right above my eye he advised the skin is to tender there and the result would be that my eye might look slanted like an asian person because the skin will move when he removes the mole.

Just get both sides done and you can get on the bahtbus for 5 baht! :D

After having experienced the joys of all three Pattaya hospitals and keeping in mind that an eye is a very important part to keep, I would go to BKK and have them look at it in one of the big hospitals there.

Cheers