Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi guys

Considering this place amongst others for a months stay next year,so any comments for or against truly appreciated ie Guest friendly/location/safe area etc.

Thanks.

Edited by stevoman
Hi guys

Considering this place amongst others for a months stay next year,so any comments for or against truly appreciated ie Guest friendly/location/safe area etc.

Thanks.

Back in September/October, I was staying at Soi 13 and ventured to Shagwell for a beer and a meal. Never again! Pig of a place to get to. Food far from special. Companionship was possibly available but chose not to explore further from what I could see (possibly) to be on offer.

Unless you are planning to rent your own transport during your stay (and that doesn't make too much sense), I'd forget about the idea. Too many far better options available.

Hi guys

Thanks.

Mate there is a post just above this one which has been on the board a few days now on the same subject, also the same heading.

All your doing here is repeating the same post.

Bigmike.

Mate there is a post just above this one which has been on the board a few days now on the same subject, also the same heading.

All your doing here is repeating the same post.

Bigmike.

Mate

Obviously I did not see the other post,however I feel that I must thank you for pointing out the error of my ways.You must have even more time on your hands than even I do! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mate

Obviously I did not see the other post,however I feel that I must thank you for pointing out the error of my ways.You must have even more time on your hands than even I do! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :nod

Your forgiven as you poor Kiwis no not what you do.

:rolleyes:

Bigmike.