Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hotels in pattaya and BKK?

Hi guys!

I Been in Pattaya 2 times and havent find a hotel that suites me yet. Eihter too expensive or a real shithole. I´m looking for a hotel for around 5-800B with AC, refridgeator and TV. Location not too far from Walking street where I ussially end up my nights.

In Bangkok I always stay at the Promenade Hotel on soi 8 for 1200B. Im satisfied with the hotel but its a little bit too expensive for me, anyone know a cheaper hotel in the same area with good standard?

Im no "cheap charlie" but im a student and you got to know you limits, and spend the money on the most importent... THE GIRLS!

Regards Marcus

Marcus

I have stayed a couple of times at diamond beach resort. This is on soi diamond right in the middle of the action and 20 meters from walking street.

Usual price is about 750 baht per night. Has pool and outdoor jacuzi area, coffee shop and soapie massage next door (offers room service if needed!!) And yes it is totally guest friendly. The security guys even give you a salute as you pass!!

It is not the best hotel in pattaya by any means but it does have location, location, location if you like walking street. The rooms all have air con, satellite tv, hot shower etc and no extra charge for guests. Decor a bit dated but you cant have everything.

Have a great trip

:D

Norrie

Hej Mackan :banghead

Try Wiew Tallay, its in the right price-grupe and not to far from Walkingstreet.

Prices from 500 -1200 bath, depends on the size (not your size :chogdee2 ), seaview and floor..

You will find a lot of other Scandinavians there :banghead

All the girls from Marine and JP know the place...

Chock dee

:banghead