Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

residense garden how is it ?

Hi i am wondering how the residence garden hotel in pattya is ? i am coming from iceland in january and i will be staing for 2 months.this is my first trip outside of europe. should i get any discount because i am staing for such a long time? the prise is 1390 bath. i am 30 years old and i dont drink alcahol ore do drugs but i am going to find some bg, rent a racer and shop and then some.maby you can suggest a better suited hotel for someone like me. is this hotel goooooood for the price and do you hnow in witch part of the building it is best to stay in. <grin many thank´s and hope you understand mi english. justin out.

For long term stays like yours the rate should be 1070 per day, at least it was in June. Upper floors are better if you like to be higher up :rolleyes: and away from swimming pool noise. No problem with bringing guests back to room, moto rental directly across the street, same with laundry. Try room 507 or 607. They are busy, have you secured a room for the 2 months there yet? If not, better email them soon! Have fun. Do a search of the Residence Garden in the hotels section, lots of information about them. Very popular with many board members here. P. s.- your written English is easy to understand :clap2

I've stayed at the RG a few times but as Leadbelly has said, get in touch with them now as they will almost certainly be full in January. There's a link on this site and if you book through that you will get the special FLB Bar rate, which will be further discounted as you are staying for 2 months.

Alan

yes i have booked a room for me trough the flb website but 1390 bath is the prise they gave me. my friend is also thinking about going there to so i was thinking maby we can get some discount ? we are going to be there for 55 nights. thank you for the comments. :D

Justin Case, I'm wondering if you dealt with the owner (Ib Ottesen) or someone at the front desk when you booked (via email I'm guessing??) , because the long term rate (30 or more days) has always been 1000 per day and only in the last year raised to 1070 baht per day. If I were you I'd address another email to Ib at ottesen@loxinfo.co.th and tell him you have a friend who also wants to stay there long time as well, but you have another "friend" (me!!) who has stayed there on the long term rate of 1070 per day and can you both get that rate. It certainly won't hurt to ask. Good luck and post what happens as I'm curious now if the 30 day and longer rate has been raised to 1390 per day....that's 40,700 baht a month and I personally would look elsewhere if I go back and use the R.G. long term. You will still like the place whichever price you end up getting it at, in my opinion.

yes i have booked a room for me trough the flb website but 1390 bath is the prise they gave me. my friend is also thinking about going there to so i was thinking maby we can get some discount ? we are going to be there for 55 nights. thank you for the comments. B)

You booked through the FLB website!!?

If you use the link on this site i think you will get the cheaper rate of 1090 baht.

Good luck mate.

:D

10 days til im out of england and into thailand and im counting every minute....... :clap1

yes they want 1390 a night for one person staying for 55 days. the email i got vas from ib ottesen. i am going to send him email and tell him about my friend who will be staing there and olso what some other friends have been telling me about 1000 a night 30 days ore more deals. is it true that they might give me a better prise if i pay him 55 days when i get there ore what would you do maby only pay one monht and then move if i dont like it. are there any other hotel appartments in this prise range over there. and do you nhow if i can wrent suzuki hayabusa racer and how much is it. and would somone guiede me trough pattaya ? :D

I vant to have a apartement with seperate kitchen/bedroom/living room. i am used to good acomidations and money is not a issue. but im not going to be throwing some silly money around if i can get an good deel. i booked trough the

flb website and this is the prise i got.

How about wrenting a house ? has anyone some info about that. and do you know if i can get a guide in pattaya?

what kind of place do you get for 5.000 a monht? i have a friend who is very careles wiht money and i wood like to teach him a lesson and let him stay there for a monht? <laugh

Edited by justin case
what kind of place do you get for 5.000 a monht? i have a friend who is very careles wiht money and i wood like to teach him a lesson and let him stay there for a monht?

The ones for 5K are studio types and some are only a month old. For 10K you could have 2 of them, one for sleeping and the other one as your living area plus you would have 2 bathrooms.

For 40K a month you can do much better, the LK Metropole had 1 bedroom suites for 30K a moth if you were staying for 2 months.

Many of the Pattaya hotels offer deals if you rent for a month. Last year I stayed at a place where the daily rate was 1200, the monthly rate was 12K.

But if money isn't an issue then pay the 40 K.

try www.whitehousecondotel.com I think you will find they might give you a good rate and an excellent room for 55 days. Funy the ib didn't sow you a lower rate for long term stay. I have stayed at RG before and he offerred me a better deal when paying in advance. <grin :clap1

There are lots of reasons not to lock yourself into an expenisve two month rental, especially if it's your first trip.

For whatever reason, perhaps location, you might not like the RG. You might have a bargirl you wish to avoid.

But why spend the entire two months in Pattaya? If money's not an issue, Phuket and Samui have nice beaches with swimable water, and also lots of girls to shag.

If you find a cutie in Pattaya, you might want to bring her to a tropical paradise like Ko Samet. Why pay the overhead on a monthly rental if you're not going to be there?

This is my first trip so i dont know how things work over there. thank you for all the info and if you have some more please tell me. is phuket ok? i thougt it was a mess after the suami. i have thceked out the lk metropole and it seems ok. i am going to take a look at these other plases on the web that you pointed out to.

this whole trip is taking a turn to the better sinse i startit talking to you on this website. thank you so much and if i can ever repay when in thailand i would be happy to do so. :banghead

If your interested in bars or bargirls then you should become a boardmember where you'll have access to the member's forum.

I bet you couldnt wait to tell the newbie that!

:rolleyes:

what the hell is going on here anyway? what have i goten myself into ? does somone want to tell me please :eyecrazy

Nothing is wrong mate, dont worry!

B)

:rolleyes:

Hi

I would agree with "Partyamimal" ..... If you have not been to Pattaya before.. you may just want a nice hotel for a short time... then you can move if needed. I have not stayed at the RG ... it looks like a great place. However, it is away from the action. This is not a problem after you find your way around but it may be at first.

I also recommend you visit some other area like Phukett... Lots of fun there too and good for a change of pace. You may want to take a trip with a GF or just see someplace else. Airplane flights are not very expensive to many places.

The best advice I have ever heard... Don't plan too much... enjoy yourself. Thailand is an adventure and you never seem to follow a plan anyway. There are too many Thai Ladies to distract you and change your plans.

thank's for the info :D i am just wondering if i will go crasy living in one room for two months :clap1 i do not drink and would probably be spending some nights watching tv and a friend of mine would probably wisit often :clap2

i am living in a big appartement here downtown reykjavík so i think it would be hard living in such a little space. but why travel trough thailand? is pattaya such a small place? i will only be staing for two monhts. do you think i will have seen all off pattaya and gotten bored with it in that time? :clap1 or is it just to kill time :D

I just stayed at the RG for 2 weeks. It was nice and I had no problem getting to and from the action. This was my first trip and it was a no hassle hotel. I will probably try to find other accomadations for my next trip at a cheaper rate. I did like the size of the rooms and the food wasn't bad. No problem bringing in women, brought in a different one almost every night. some time 2 anight. no one made me or her feel uncomfortable.