Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Looking for resonably priced appartment

Hi to everyone, thanks to all the posters for the invaluable information posted on the different categories of this site!! I need some urgent help!!

Im really kinda overwhelmed by the somewhat inaccurate information posted on the various sites listing serviced appartments being offered in pattaya. So my question is this:

Im looking for a studio or 1 bedroom appartment for 30 days, need an electronic in room safe, dvd - if available, large clean swimming pool, and definitely guest friendly policy!!! Budget is about 25 to 30 thousand baht!!

Please any advice would be very appreciated.

Thanks and more power !!!!

sean

Edited by sean28

Im with you on that,hotel would be a much better choice.

The main reason being the majority of condos are in the jomtien area,ok i guess if you are a long termer.For 30 days central hotel is the one.

If you decide on booking a condo from an agency,please haggle hard as they crank up the price.

Hi to everyone, thanks to all the posters for the invaluable information posted on the different categories of this site!! I need some urgent help!!

Im really kinda overwhelmed by the somewhat inaccurate information posted on the various sites listing serviced appartments being offered in pattaya. So my question is this:

Im looking for a studio or 1 bedroom appartment for 30 days, need an electronic in room safe, dvd - if available, large clean swimming pool, and definitely guest friendly policy!!! Budget is about 25 to 30 thousand baht!!

Please any advice would be very appreciated.

Thanks and more power !!!!

sean

What month are you going there?

Have you thought about a hotel?  For that kind of money you can probably stay in a nice place right in the middle of it all.

Rex

For quite a decent hotel, wanting 1500 baht a day, in low season (1500 * 30 = 45000 baht) what is reasonable to offer as monthly rate?

Would they accept 25000 baht, for one month?

Edited by ben99

From my experience this last November, the most price break I got for a 5 week stay was 200-300 baht per day. You can book in cheaper places or more expesive depending on your priorities. Kitchen, convenient with baht bus, close to Big C, Close to Carrefour, Jomtien Beach, Naklua, Central road, Soi 13, high speed internet capable, swimming pool/jacuzzi, etc, etc. You get my drift.

Decide on your priorities, then choose the hotel/apartment/condominium, negotiate your price point, book and reserve. Good luck to you. Ask away if you still have any questions.

I would say a decent monthly discount would be around 10-15%.Look thro. some of the hotel websites quite a few give a price for mnthly stay.

I stayed in good budget hotel price was 600B per night,i got a price of 16500B for a mnth and booked for 3 mnths at 15000B per mnth.

If you look in the review section its rated well over 9 out of 10.

http://www.rongraem-pattaya.com/jpcourt/

Ben,

I've never tried to get a "monthly" rate at a Pattaya hotel, but I imagine you could save a little bit. Still, there are plenty of decent hotels in the 1000 baht range. You could probably negotiate a monthly rate of 25,000 or less, depending on the time of the year.

Rex

Pattaya is getting a lot of new apartment blocks going up. Your budget of 25k - 20k should get you a 1 bedroom somewhere without making it too difficult I think. Any preference on locations?

Most hotels will cut you a deal if your staying for longer than 2 weeks if they're not busy. I stayed at the Holiday Mansion last year, daily rate was 1200 and the monthly was 12,000 plus utilities (1000) and you opnly got house cleaning once a week free. Don't let the in room safe or DVD player be a major concern as you can purchase both of these for around 1500 each.

Guys Guys Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eyecrazy

I've been away on a work assignment, did'nt get to browse!!!

Thanks a million for all the replies!! I really appreciate it!! Anyways i guess i'll be there around the first week of april!!! Just like i said, i prefer a serviced appartment, with all the basic traveller's amenities included albeit reasonably priced. Thanks for all the inputs fellas, but would sure appreciate some more advice about where you guys recommend!!!!!

Thanks & Peace out

LOOK NO FURTHER. My friend stayed here in December, and I visited it to check it out. 10,000 bhat for the month! honest! great pool. nice and quiet. It is about 300 yards behind the Care 4 mall/store up on central road, about 1 mile up from the beach road. Very, very nice place. In room safe. My friend rented a motor bike. I agree. plenty of baht buses on central road, but it is a few hundred yards behind Care 4 along the road.

Nantana Garden Hotel. It's SUPER nice, the best I've ever seen in Pattaya. It's 10,000 a month!!!

159/353

Soi Umae

0 3841 6225-6

aey9387643@yahoo.com

very nice place.

Central Pattaya Road