Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 253 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

EVA bargain price

Sinbinjack, I also just booked with West east on 15th , going on 22nd April to 7th May but for £413.90 with Eva, I met you once a year or two ago on a party night in Flb don't know if you'll remember but I think it was your first trip, will be there around the same time as you again(but sadly for not as long :beer )so maybe have a beer with you sometime. (err seem to remember you only drink coke).

From the West Coast. Eva has a great special going now from either Los Angeles or San Francisco flying to Bangkok with either Economy class. the only requirement is you fly no later than March 31. Also you canno stay more than one month.

Here is a link.

http://www.evaair.com/html/b2c/english/deals/America/

Actually I put the link for the whole US, from L.A., Seattle, Vancouver, SFO, etc.

This inlcudes Economy, Deluxe Economy and Biz classes.

Hpe this helps you guys.

Sinbinjack, I also just booked with West east on 15th , going on 22nd April to 7th May but for £413.90 with Eva, I met you once a year or two ago on a party night in Flb don't know if you'll remember but I think it was your first trip, will be there around the same time as you again(but sadly for not as long :chogdee2 )so maybe have a beer with you sometime. (err seem to remember you only drink coke).

bloody hell taffy you have got a good memory, we must have a drink together when in town, chock dee