Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

hi a friend stayed at this hotel on soi buakow i think the name is bren and joy 2 dose anyone know this hotel and if they have a web site

thank you

Edited by eddie

Hi,

Hotels around there are reasonably priced small hotels who tend not to have websites. Siam Sawasdee is the only hotel I know of that has a site as part of Sawasdee group. Maybe you could get a boardie to check it out for you in exchange for a few beers. :cry1

I just got back from staying at siam sawasdee. My first impresion was not good as I had prepaid online and they wanted 500bht deposit for my key. Then i get to the room and the bed is not very soft, saying hard as a rock would be going to far but it affected how well i slept. The shower ended up being a unit atatched to the wall with no enclosure, just a drain in the floor with a stream of small insects marching to the sink.

The staff were friendly enough and the mini-bar acounting was accurate. I got used to the room after a couple of days and was haveing so much fun it didnt really bother me. Most these girls eat insects so no need to be embarassed. Any girl I had stay in the room I had a hard time getting rid of so it was above thier standards.

It was high season and i payed 750bht per night and i saw walk in guests being charged the same so i guess online payment is the same. I got no hassles bringing girls back to my room, they just keep thier ID and security copys down some info from thier card.

Agree that Siam Sawasdee only thing going for this place is guest friendly, but for the price I would not stay here again as the room I got was very dim and old and musty.

PT

yep got to agree its a shit hole