Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Have any of you guys flown with this airline within Thailand? The prices are ridiculously cheap. Can fly to Chiang Rai from BKK for less than 1000 baht. And to Krabi for about 1500.

Is there a catch? I've heard their can be lengthly delays. Anybody experienced this?

Yes but not within Thailand I have used them to go to PP Cambodia 2500 baht Round trip couple of months ago now. Now I have tickets to return March 14th 2000 baht R/T and now they are offering prices 1598 baht R/T. I liked them very much no problems and were on time both ways.

i fly withair asia all the time the only delays i have is onthe return from penang to bkk.

last month got free tickets to go phon pennh just had to pay tax that was 2400 for to return tickets

been all over with then only have problem from penang.

Hi,

I recently flew KL to BKK return on Air Asia. The plane was very shabby on the inside but who cares if its a short flight and your only paying £80!!!!

I would recommend Air Asia.

Regards to all.

Just back from singapore with them on a package deals 250 quid for me and the missus super just make sure your bags arent over wait could cost you more than the flight they allow you 15kg hotel was good as well.

RAB

Just flew them from Bkk to P'Penh and return. Total fare was 3300baht.

For a discount airline, they are excellent. No seat allocation, but for a 65 min flight - who cares?! Also, a remote gate at Bkk, but again for the price, I'd recommend them.

Nick there are 5 of us going to PP next week and total we paid was 2098 Baht R/T soon they wil be paying us to fly them if this keeps up.