Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Nong Apartments, Soi Yensabai

Especially in the studio apartments? Whats it like and is it TG friendly?

Not been around for a while, but now planning next trip for whole of December and looking for a change from the Nova Lodge :rolleyes:

Thanks

David

David just a bit of advice. The Nova lodge, if I remember right, DOES charge a joiner fee. If you are not looking to hobby around Pattaya, then that is alright. But if you have definite plans of bringing a lady back to your room. Find another hotel or apartment for your stay.

Do a search on the Hotel and Accomodation Questions, posts. I am sure you will have some interesting reading.

I stayed there a few years ago, they were girl friendly and the apartments were nice.

It cost then 10,000 bht for the month plus electricity, watch the electricity as the aircon uses a hell of a lot, if i remember right it cost me just over 2,000bht for the electricity alone for the month.

They had no swimming pool either.

David just a bit of advice. The Nova lodge, if I remember right, DOES charge a joiner fee. If you are not looking to hobby around Pattaya, then that is alright. But if you have definite plans of bringing a lady back to your room. Find another hotel or apartment for your stay.

Do a search on the Hotel and Accomodation Questions, posts. I am sure you will have some interesting reading.

Might be worth you reading the original question again, David does NOT want to stay at the Nova Lodge.

I stayed there a few years ago, they were girl friendly and the apartments were nice.

It cost then 10,000 bht for the month plus electricity, watch the electricity as the aircon uses a hell of a lot, if i remember right it cost me just over 2,000bht for the electricity alone for the month. :chogdee2

They had no swimming pool either.

Thanks Dave. Am looking at a few places but this does look particularly nice, even without pool

Hi Dotcom, Thanks but have stayed at Nova Lodge 3 times in last 4 years, I know the place and most of the staff very well. Can assure you that there is absolutely no TG joiner fee, though they do hold a 'guest's' ID while they are there. Can supply any other info anyone might want on the place too, just ask. Am currently checking out the best rate for Nova Lodge in December this year via my local Thai travel agent. But as I'm going to be in FunCity for a full month this time I thought I would see if I could find somewhere cheaper but with not too many cockroaches or 'guest unfriendly'. Would then leave me with more baht for the local leisure pursuits :chogdee2

Have done search on Nong in accomodation board but not that much info... search continues... All part of the fun :chogdee2