Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi All,

Having just booked my first trip.

Can anyone recommend a decent, mid-range, non-smoking hotel that has non-smoking rooms.

Cheers

Brit

Hi All,

Having just booked my first trip.

Can anyone recommend a decent, mid-range, non-smoking hotel that has non-smoking rooms.

Cheers

Brit

No smoking rooms!!!

Now theres a good question.

1luv

Areca Lodge forbids smoking in the rooms. They ask customers to take it outside. I have stayed there twice and neither room had even a hint of cigarette smoke.

Your gonna stink of smoke everytime you go home at night anyway so I cant really see the point!

Thats a good point dean..........

:cry1

Areca Lodge forbids smoking in the rooms. They ask customers to take it outside. I have stayed there twice and neither room had even a hint of cigarette smoke.

I agree. It is also a very nice hotel and a good choice for a first time visitor.

Here is the website:http://www.arecalodge.com/

Guido

Edited by guido13

Hi Guys,

Thankyou for all the advise.

The Areca Lodge looks like the prime allroud contender at the moment.

One further question if I may, I going for two weeks at the end of april, am i wise just booking the first week up front, and then extending/changing after the weeks up, or should I commit for the whole two weeks.

SinbinJack: Asia Travel says the LEK has only smoking rooms. Do you know diferent? http://www.asiatravel.com/lek/index.html

I was asked if I wanted a smoking or non smoking room.and as a non smoker who used to smoke I am usually sensitive to the smell ,I didn't smell it at the Lek.

Edited by sinbinjack

Thanks All,

I have made a reservation at the Areca.

They asked me to send a photocopy of my Creditcard to them to reserve a room, which I was concerned about, so I booked through atsiam.com and their secure website. Also arranged an airport pickup for 2,150 Bht.

Anybody have any advise for getting across 2nd Road?

For those interested the whitehouse condotel is also all non-smoking.

Eddie

Anybody have any advise for getting across 2nd Road?

From Areca. Walk down to Diana/Kiss, grab a bahtbus and he will get you across for around 20B :D . Or walk slowly across the street (highway/speedway) so everyone can see how you walk. NEVER stop.