Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Majestic Residence - House for Sale

Majestic Residence Beach Side Estate is the most ambitious absolute beachfront residential project ever proposed in Pattaya. The land is without question the best available beachfront site in the Pattaya – Jomtien area.

This prime beachfront property, close to the Royal Cliff Resort and next to the Royal Varuna Yacht Club, is located on the headland now acknowledged as the regions preferred residential address. There are simply no comparable sites.

All homes feature individual private swimming pools with emphasis on security, privacy and ultimate luxury. Designed and built to the highest international standards the project is being developed by the creators of View Talay Villas now renowned as Pattaya's premier residential estate. Do not delay in being part of this unique development where quality of life is assured as well as securing an astute property investment.

Office_Map_sm-new.jpg

Owners will also enjoy a fabulous clubhouse and a community pool at the rear of the site providing panoramic ocean views and not forgetting the spectacular sunsets over Koh Larn on the horizon.

Infrastructure and common areas will be of the highest European standards. Owners and guests have direct access to the secluded beach in front of the site.

With the renowned resort Cabbages & Condoms to the left and the prestigious Royal Varuna Yacht Club to the right, Majestic Residence is ideally placed to be, without question, the most superior residential housing project in the area.

ariel_maj_0804.jpg

The home for sale is on plot 5 and will be finished and furnished in around 4 months time, see below for plot details.

Majest-line2-350.jpg

Main house

3 bedrooms with ensuites, an indoor lounge and outdoor lounge, European kitchen and garage.

Outside

Lanscaped gardens with 10x8 Jaccuzzi and pool

Separate Single Bedroom annexe house with bathroom

2 Meter high external walls

Please ask if you want full spec.

Below are some pictures of the house my father is currently in at View Talay Villas, built by the same people and of the same style but much smaller plot. Just to give you an idea of the quality and style.

new1.jpg

new3.jpg

new4.jpg

The region's most exclusive hotels and residential properties are situated in this area. They include the world renowned Royal Cliff Resort and the new Sheraton Hotel plus the private residence of HRH the Royal Princess.

As witnessed at View Talay Villas, there are very few re-sales. Simply, owners cannot replace their home for a better one and clearly there is no better development. Those who have sold usually did so to upgrade to a larger villa in the same project. All have made substantial capital gains. The same will apply at Majestic Residence, however there are only 80 plots whereas View Talay Villas has 180.

856 Sq. Meter Size plot, 3rd largest on this development. 1st and 2nd are monster size.

Price 30 Million Baht

Please ask if you have any questions or PM for my telephone number

my email is deanjamesthomson@hotmail.com

I think 30 million baht is a little more than I would want to pay for something I can't own anyways. (Even if I had 30 million)!

Guest Fatboyfat

30 Million ! :angry2

If there are idiots willing to pay those sort of prices, then the demise of Pattaya is certainly on the cards ! :lol:

My place in Chiang Rai is of way better spec than that, and is probably valued at about 2 Million ! :livid

Deanjames. Nice post, I like how you have used this forum to post this. It adds a bit of variation. Viewtalay do have a good rep for quality and ongoing maintenance and I like the look of your Dads house. But I do not have a spare 30M and whether this is a good price time will tell. If you sell for 30M, well that makes it the market price doesn't it.

Good luck with the sale.

Deanjames. Nice post, I like how you have used this forum to post this. It adds a bit of variation. Viewtalay do have a good rep for quality and ongoing maintenance and I like the look of your Dads house. But I do not have a spare 30M and whether this is a good price time will tell. If you sell for 30M, well that makes it the market price doesn't it.

Good luck with the sale.

Pattaya pete said it would be ok to use this forum, I checked with him first as i didnt want to piss anybody off.

Thanks for the comments about my dads place, it is lovely and hopefully one day i'll have something similar.

By the way 90% of the plots are now sold on this development, so the prices cant be that crazy.

Cheers guys, Dean

Just wondering what your connection is to this place ?

Presumably if someone here introduces a buyer to you a commission will be forthcoming - yes ?

Cheers

Its my fathers land, he specced the house etc.

I just said i'd do him a favour and put it on here and the other board to see if I could get any interest.

Yeah we could do a deal if you find a buyer :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick update

Here's a pic of the site last year, the plot is on the left behind the big house (its the same width plot) near the sea

majestic_1_aerial_550.jpg

Also an updated site plan, It's plot 5.

MajesticR_floor_plan_web_1.gif

MajesticR_floor_plan_web_2.gif

majestic_floorp_web_3.gif

majestic_floorp_web_4.gif

And a view of the islands and sunset opposite the site, can't remember the name of them.

majestic_3_aerial_550.jpg

All 2 mins from Pattaya centre but nicely out of the way when you need a rest.

30 million baht - that's 750,000 dollars. I could buy a VERY nice house in Boston, one of the more expensive areas in the US, for that kind of money. My in-laws house in Mukdahan cost us 400,000 baht and it's a nice place with two bedrooms and a big living room. OK, it's Pattaya, cost more, got it, but 30 MILLION BAHT?

Its just the way it is with land nearer the beach, Its a lot more expensive. Especially in Pattaya where theres hardly any beachfront property left.

I could also show you houses that are bigger and better and cheaper becuase they are further inland.

How about you try and find one like this and much cheaper?

FYI the house is looking like its sold anyway, It is currently under negotiation

:)

Edited by deanjames
We've been doing this for 8 years and not lost a baht yet.

Everybodys entitled to their own opinion but I feel they are mostly uneducated guesses at the current property market in Pattaya.

419 baiting is one of the most productive sports going 2guns

Have you seen the latest lottery one - no end of those coming out now <grin