Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

My wife and I are looking to buy a condo in Jomtien Beach or south of there. Does anybody have a condo with kitchen for sale in that gereral area. If so include pix and e-mail me. I am very familiar with the area. :clap1 :D :clueless :clueless :chogdee2

deanjames:

Their's are too high also and mostly View Talay. No thanx to Veiw Talay. I am looking furture down the beach and would rather buy from an individule. I have been <grin before.

Russell:

Call Tony at 66-68485065. He lives in Jontiem and has a total redone condo for sale in your price range. It is vacant as he redid it to sell and does not live in in. It is beautiful as I have seen it and it is in a gated complex in Jontiem.

Jerry

Russell:

Guess the correct # would be 068485065 if you are calling from there.

Also, you can check out his ad on this board under the topic heading: EX-PAT ISSUES, and under subheading: Up Market Condo. His handle is derycolin and his asking price has gone down since that ad.

I've seen it and it is really nice.

Jerry