Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

New Condo for sale Jomtien

VTR6-new2s450.jpg

Our ability to recognize the need to keep up with an ever-changing world has been a key factor in our success and the success of all our developments.

We were the first developer in Pattaya to fit out and decorate condominiums in a style Europeans and Westerners were used to back at home.

For example we introduced granite bench tops in the kitchen and bathrooms, wallpaper, decorative boxed ceilings and even seemingly simple items like hot water supplied to the kitchen. We certainly earned our reputation that others have aspired to, especially in recent years.

At the turn of the millennium our group expanded rapidly. Owners were becoming increasingly expectant as regards the quality of not just the interior of their condominium but also the overall building itself. This was our inspiration and the motivation for creating View Talay Residence Condominiums Buildings 1, 2, 3 & 4 and starting buildings 5 & 6 now.

Pattaya Properties unashamedly pride our selves on constructing top quality buildings in prime locations.

The remarkable quality of View Talay Residence Buildings 1, 2, 3 and 4 are testament to that. As with all our projects customer expectations are often exceeded. View Talay Residence Buildings 1 and 2 are classic examples. Buyers are so impressed with the quality, attention to detail and overall finish; many are buying their second and third apartments as part of their investment portfolio.

View Talay Residence Building 1 and 2 are sold out. Buildings 3, 4, 5 and 6 are now selling quickly.

Features include magnificent swimming pool with restaurant/pool bar, gymnasium, off street parking and secure basement storage.

All rooms have imported double-glazing as standard (a first for Pattaya/Jomtien), Daikin air conditioning; decorative boxed ceilings, ceiling fans, fiberglass wall paper, spacious balconies, high quality bathrooms and European kitchens all boasting generous use of granite bench tops.

All of our developments are renowned for the highest standard of security in the region. Simply, there is none better. And the same can be said for View Talay Residence. But seeing is believing.

Map of the area

vtr_map_a.jpg

vtr_map_b.jpg

3 Condos availiable

View Talay Residence Building 3

Plot 610 - 117 Sq Meter Single Bedroom Large Condo

6 Million Baht

View Talay Residence Building 4

Plot 501 - 122 Sq Meter Single Bedroom Large Corner Plot Condo

6.2 Million Baht

Plot 502 - 56 sq Meter Studio Condo

3.0 Million Baht

The prices quoted here are lower than you can buy direct from View Talay, the large one bedrooms are selling at over 7 million baht.

Condo 501 and 502 could be bought together and joined up if needed.

Building 3 is two months from completion

Building 4 is six months from completion

The pool and cafe area is raised and on level 2.

Edited by deanjames

IMHO way overpriced but if chumps are willing to overpay. Who am I to stop them.

I met a guy on one trip and he was telling me he was considering buying a studio in Jomtiem and was going to rent it out. I offered him 4 or 5 K per month to rent. He looked at me like I was crazy but when I mentioned all the rooms on 3rd Road available for 5K plus utilities his dreams of becoming the next Donald Trump were dashed.

Personally I like the idea of owning my own place but with the prices being asked, why bother. Cheaper to rent. Plus if I don't like how the building is being managed or I get lousy neighbors, etc. It's easy to move.

Anything under 150 sq meters in the US is considered to be a slum by most. Why would anyone buy into something that small in Thailand?

Short, I don't know about that. My Jomtien condo is 60 square meters and I thought it was plenty big. I looked at a lot of condos before I bought and some of the 28 square meter studios would not suit me at all. I would say that 40 square meters would be the bare minimum size for long term residence.

I now live upcountry in a house and I rent out my condo. I rented it pretty cheap because I wanted someone who would stay long term and take care of any small problems that would occur. My return is about 5 percent net. NOT a great investment.

Invest the money at 4% and rent. No purchase hassle and lawyers fees (or screw-ups), no annual property insurance and maintenance, freedom to move if there are problems eg noisy neighbours, local building noise.

In the last 5 years my father has made over a 30% return in buying property in and around Pattaya. Its not just somewhere to live its an investment.

Cant complain about that.

Thats 30% on 480k sterling by the way. not bad at all.

Edited by deanjames
deanjames  Posted on Mar 19 2006, 08:01 PM

In the last 5 years my father has made over a 30% return in buying property in and around Pattaya. Its not just somewhere to live its an investment.

30% in 5 years is 6% pa, or maybe 5% compound. I'm happy to get 4%, avoid the hassle and have the independance. Each to his own.

Edited by bob2005

There is a notice on my letter box which says ''No Junk Mail Please'' I use anti spam software on my PC and I block all pop up adverts.

Now I must remember to ignore any thread started by deanjames trying to ram View Talay down my throat.

Incidently...You wouldn't happen to be one of those guys who follows up the information with a morning phone call, which the touts on Beach Road have obtained from tourists would you ?

You sure are persistent, I'll give you that :D

30% in 5 years is 6% pa, or maybe 5% compound. I'm happy to get 4%, avoid the hassle and have the independance. Each to his own.

:D :clueless <grin

Good call, Bob.

I also frowned at the ads showing up here, but then I have to admit that down in the meeting and rideshare section there are some folks advertising their taxi service, and to judge from the testimonials they are providing good service (and I was one of the testimonials so I know it was legit). It's valuable to BMs to have those ad threads there.

Anyway, Dean offers something that may have benefit to BMs. Caveat Emptor. I guess as long as he asked permission and it doesn't explode to dominate the whole board he's not doing anything bad and may be selling something that could help out a BM or three.

Shrug.