Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi robert, great hotel, the room i stayed in 515 on the 5. floor had two bathrooms both with tubs, and a living room and a sleeping area, nice, big and good room and they are very guest friendly, on the downside the bed is rock hard

Hey Nce.

I was wonder about the room in Sandy spring, are this big enough for a family on 4?

2 adults and 2 children, children is very small and stay only on the hotel 3 or 4 days, after this- my wife and and children go to her family 100 miles away, and leave me alone in the big- bad Pattaya for 2-3 weeks :D .

A bit funny i tried to find your e.mail adress and i can see you stay in Vejle, i am from Kolding <grin .

I stay in Pattaya because my wife want to spend some time with her family and not use her time in Thailand on me, and its okay for me, because this village she come from is BORRING, so i like to stay in the big bad city, ikke for at kneppe udenom, but i dont want to borring on my holliday :D

But i hope you hawe some impressions from the hotel you can tell me, it is not import to know about the neigborhud, i am a bit familiar with pattaya, have been there 4 times now

Niels

Hej latour,, jeg tror ikke at det er noget problem at bo 2 voksne og 2 børn i værelsener på sandy, i soveværelset vil jeg skyde på at der er plads til 2 dobbeltsenge, og der er også 2 altaner, jeg vil anbefale dig at bestille der, men sengene er altså meget hårde..

Hils i Kolding

nce

Thomas

Hej Thomas

Tak for dit svar, det lyder perfekt at der er god plads, så jeg tror at jeg vil prøve et værelse der i de 3-4 dage lillemor og pigerne er der.

Er det noget for mig, så kan jeg forlænge opholdet, ellers vil jeg prøve det noget billigere Inn hotel på samme Soi.

Jeg behøver jo ikke så meget plads når jeg er alene.

Jeg hader deres stenhårde senge :finger .

Niels

Thatys what i mean...some peaple cant read and write japanese...I need info about sandy springs !!!!

Please give it to me if you have....

And let me know is 8000 baht a day for food drinks and girls OK ??

Robert

hey robert,

rooms are good, staff is good, i am a member and have stayed there many times. With memeber ship suite is 1900 baht instead of 2500 baht non seaview but you can stiil see it from one balcony so why pay extra. Suites are 2 rooms each has balcony and bathroom with tub/shower. I didn't think the beds were too hard and RG beds are 2 hard for me. suites have bed in one room with tv etc 2nd room is sofa that converts to a bed if you need to has its own tv etc. rooms have a refrigerator. location is good easy to beach road or second road. seaview rooms get 100 baht discount w/membership. (btw membership cost 500 baht for 1 year) think I paid 1300 baht last time. rooms do not have in room safe you will need to use dafe deposit boxes downstairs. pool is okay but nothing special.

8000 baht per day will more than cover everything unless you like to buy everyone drinks. 1400 baht room +500 bhat food + 500 baht bf + 1500 baht drinks (you like to drink 10 black watera a night right?) 1500 baht soapie + 600 baht bbbj at lolitas + 1500 baht lt for girl + 150 baht to log onto internet and post trip report w pictures every day+ 350 baht for thai massage. See 8000 baht and you are well slept, and well sucked, well fed and well fucked, well pissed, relaxed and can share with everyone else. what MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR???? :finger :finger

And perfect location right between soi 6/7 and walkingstreet, and not alot of noice from the street, and there is not alot of bars on soi 13, so you dont have to deal with all the hello girls everytime you go out the door..

And perfect location right between soi 6/7 and walkingstreet, and not alot of noice from the street, and there is not alot of bars on soi 13, so you dont have to deal with all the hello girls everytime you go out the door..

Thanks thats the info i need......my budget is 200 EUR a day for food and fun....for the hotel i have a budget from 75 EUR....

Can i get the membercard by internet?

Greetings,

Robert

Robert

I think you can book the room from the scandibar website and you will not need to purchase the card to get the discount. If that does not work or you just want to pay when you get there, contact Sandy Springs direct at their website and inquire how much it would cost for a room with membership. They will quote you the members price and you can purchase the card at the reception desk of the hotel.

robert, I believe that you can read english although it is not your native tongue.

Go to 'Hotel reviews'

Click 'Pattaya Hotels'

Click '1000-2000 baht'

Click page 5 'Sandy Spring'

8 reviews should halp you. have a great time.

My total budget is 12000 a day and i think sandy spring is a good hotel...i was before in areca lodge but i fuck noy one of the managers so i cant go back the same with dynasty inn i fuck the roomgirl and a manager.....thats why i want sandy spring....are there also nice girls working?????

Please let me know and maybe some pics????

GrtZ.....Robert

Sandy Spring is fine as long as you're away from the noise of the construction work in soi 13.

The advice about booking through the Scandibar website is good too. You get the membership rates without joining and a book of vouchers for a free drink every day at the Scandinavian Bar as well. :D

Looking at the Scandibar website, it appears that the discounts for membership are not being applied to any of the hotels there including the Sandy Springs. In fact, their rates are higher than walk in rates. Something to consider here perhaps ?

Looking at the Scandibar website, it appears that the discounts for membership are not being applied to any of the hotels there including the Sandy Springs. In fact, their rates are higher than walk in rates. Something to consider here perhaps ?

the Scandibar website shows prices 100bht lower than the sandy spring website per night ..

you mention there walk in rate, is that lower ?

sob sob , left booking penthouse at vault to l8 and can't get it there now .. :finger

back to room searching ..

I think you can book the room from the scandibar website and you will not need to purchase the card to get the discount.

This is NOT correct. With the card you will get the rooms 50 Baht cheaper than booking with Scandibar (do this now since almost 2 years, therefore should know) but of course you do not get a coupon for beer!