Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

The Hard Rock Hotel makes absolutely no secret that it does not encourage the Single Male tourist who is in to the Pattaya P4P scene.

More for families & couples me thinks :beer

Thing about the Hard Rock, it's a name, nothing more.

Hi,

Think the couple who started Hard Rock Cafe's are brown bread. Suicides, tragedies anyway. Good idea at time but corporate now. :clueless

and everything very expensive (internet, minibar...)

Quality of the food in the restaurant is a slight cut above mediocre and expensive. I've had some good times in their club. Club is well worth a visit.

I live in BKK and go to Pattaya at least once a month. I usually stay at Sandy Spring or near there. Saw a ad in The Nation offering a "local" discount for Hard Rock, around 2900 + tax. Small room with a very small outside balcony, interesting bathroom with a sliding window into the bedroom ? I checked in with my long time older gal and they gave us wrist bands to put on, never put them on and never had any problem with the staff coming back very late at night with a extra friend and my girlfriend. Bottom line is I really liked the place, at least once.

I thought the food was only OK but over priced, the rock and roll wall decor and displays were really cool. I saw quite a few older guys (like me) with young gals I think right off the street enjoying themselves at the pool. Bottom line, pricy but if you know how to play the game it's guest friendly.

I have never had anyone that I know that had to pay extra for girls at hard rock. It is expensive and the rooms are kinda cheesy. But they have a great pool easily the best in pattaya. It is huge... there is a swim up bar and half of the pool has a sand bottom. The property is large as well it runs all the way beteen 2nd road and beach road. They have tennis courts and they have a decent gym and good parking if you are driving. Cheapest I have ever stayed there was $65 us. When I did I had a girls from flb coming and going. Never a word to any of them. I had one girl that came up to my room by herself came up to the gym to meet me before dinner. She was walking all over the property with no problem. The one thing. If you are walking into the property from beach road you are walking directly into the pool area. I have had times when I was staying there when they asked for proof that I was a guest. aka room key or wrist band I think it was to keep people from using the pool without paying. I am not sure but I think you can pay a caherge and use the pool even if you are not staying there. :D :banana