Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Is it just me or is their repair service always this bad.... My line went down when my ADSL was supposed to come on line. this was six weeks ago. I call them every day. and every day they say some one will come out,,,,they never show,,,they never call.....I have no idea what to do. I wonder if anyone else has had the same problem with TOTs repair service.

Is TT and T any differen't.

Am i expecting too much of these Thais. :beer

That's Thai service ..... No TTT ain't better ....

Had similar peoblems, and went to their office on central Pattaya road. Took me some time to speak to somebody competent, but once this was accomplished, they took care of my problem within minutes.

Don't call, go there!

Sunny

Thanks Sunny

I will give that a try. definiatly alot of time wasted so far, with as much time as they have spent promising me they would come out they could have fixed the problem many times all ready.....TIT

Plus being a government run organisation, I am told by the local internet cafe girl that you need to find out who to bung to get a result.

I couldn't use my TOT line for internet for two months after a downpour it was so noisy and phoning or visiting did not resolve the problem although they did seem very pleasant at the office.( Just imagine how many lines they have to fix everytime it rains!).

I now have a TT&T line

:thumbup

i paid for a connection and they connected in about 8 days

however they didnt tell anyone

i then had to get the condo techs to run the cable from the board to my room

then tried to connect for many days

(i am an IT Manager (previous) and so i know my way around - i kept telling them that it shows a 678 error message- meaning that the TOT servers were not responding to my modems requests

after many calls and 3 visits to the office, 3 techs coming to my condo, ALL cables and splitters were replaced with new ones and then I was told my modem was no good ( an ex TRUE Billion modem ). So i paid out 3900baht for a new one

still no connection and same error message

TOT send out a team of techs with their modem that would work - it didnt - so they all sat around admiring my view from the condo

I told them the erro message 678 meant ..........................

so they then called ( on my phone ) several times to get a signal sent down the line

guess what

yes it was a 678 error - and now its fixed

so i wrote to TOT and told them that i was advised, by their techs, to buy a new modem when the old one was perfectly good

lets see what happens

:allright

If you have a thai tg or wife or friend take them with you.

i am with tt&t and its good and still on true dial up 100 hrs 600b which is good.[still no line]

9 out of 10 thais say yes or nod to your questions,cause they dont want to look stupid ,,weather they know the answer or not.thats the prob half the time

Is it just me or is their repair service always this bad.... My line went down when my ADSL was supposed to come on line. this was six weeks ago. I call them every day. and every day they say some one will come out,,,,they never show,,,they never call.....I have no idea what to do. I wonder if anyone else has had the same problem with TOTs repair service.

Is TT and T any differen't.

Am i expecting too much of these Thais.  :chogdee2

I can not speak for TOT But TTT is and has been great I have in 10 months had only 1 problem a call to the call center and a tech was at my door in 2 hours and took care of the problem. I have the Maxnet4home package 512/256 790 baht a month. the Speed is constant as a matter of fact here is the latest speed test. Can't beat it with a stick

screenhunter204ho.jpg

I have referred 2 other board members and one was paying 2700 Baht a month for J-Net goes with out saying he was a happy camper.

Edited by Soi7

Well heres the latest

I have put in about 40 calls to then,,, every time they ask the same set of questions,,,, is there dial tone, can you recieve calls, can you call out,,,,my answer is no to all of these....I tell them every time that the line is dead.....So yesterday TOT calls said they are sending out a tech.....Yoopie!!!! turns out he was the ADSL tech he then says to me like I was stupid you have to get your telephone line fixed first DUH! back to square one I guess.

I have TOT so off to the internet cafe I go

i really think they should put together a manual for different kinds of set ups

but no

thai's think they can put a man on the moon - they are so confident

then when they try to piece it together it falls apart

then its pass the hot potato

farang on the line complaining

just hang up 2guns

well finaly my phone line is back on line, and my ADSL seems to be working fine. The funny part about it is that they never sent any one out to fix it. Instead I followed the TOT guy up Soi Khaotalo and when he stopped at a persons house I asked him nicely if he could fix the line, two hours later it was working....I wished I had known this trick 8 weeks ago.....It's great to live in LOS :beer

I can not speak for TOT But TTT is and has been great I have in 10 months had only 1 problem a call to the call center and a tech was at my door in 2 hours and took care of the problem. I have the Maxnet4home package 512/256 790 baht a month. the Speed is constant as a matter of fact here is the latest speed test. Can't beat it with a stick

screenhunter204ho.jpg

I have referred 2 other board members and one was paying 2700 Baht a month for J-Net goes with out saying he was a happy camper.

If you refer too many happy campers yuo will lose your reason to be happy! :eyecrazy