Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Yep ............. I agree with Owen. Go either to the Expats Club meeting at Henry Beans on Beach Rd Sunday morning or the other Expats Club meeting on Saturday at The Green Tree on Beach Rd, but I think they have changed their venue as it ages since I personally went to the latter. Both have a host of info on all subjects, plus most members have used lawyers in Pattaya for one thing or the other, mainly for house purchase etc, so it's a safe bet. Perhaps a board member knows where they hold the other meeting now??

Best of Luck Davey H

Cableguy,

Dont just ask for a laywer as such, but tell people want you want him for. I have dealt with a number of Thai laywers over a period of time they all have a certain field where they are happy. Dont be shy about getting a 2 nd 3 rd or 4 th look at the matter. Remember these guys work for you. Good luck.

I have used Khun Phong at 301/74 Soi Theprasit for land purchase, Thai Company incorporation and obtaining a work permit. His English is good and he has a lot of expat clients. I believe he caters to that market as we pay better than Thai's. :eyecrazy

Tel: 01 753-4481 or 038 300680

• 3 weeks later...

hi

ive just used the uk laywer josephs who advertises in the p mail .

if you use them make sure as i did not get a written quote from them as you will be charged uk rates. for work done in thailand as well as uk and dont forget you shouldnt be charged vat as you not in the uk.

Edited by ronpet