Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

hi fellas, a mate and i are planning a trip about sept. for two weeks,he is not much of a sunbather and would like to know about any deep sea fishing trips .i`ve been before but obviously fishing was not top of my list!! :beer so if any of you guys know of a good charter and the prices that would be a great help. cheers ,see you all in sep/oct.

hi fellas, a mate and i are planning a trip about sept. for two weeks,he is not much of a sunbather and would like to know about any deep sea fishing trips .i`ve been before but obviously fishing was not top of my list!! :D so if any of you guys know of a good charter and the prices that would be a great help. cheers ,see you all in sep/oct.

i wouldn't bother with the deep sea fishing it's not that productive i have been several times from pattaya and we have only caught decent fish on one of the trips it's ok for the small stuff, i would recommend one of the many fishing parks around pattaya some hold very good sized fish and your mate can always tie a hankerchief round his head if he don't like the sun :beer

I've been out many times but not for a while now,we have allways caught good size cobia travally,snapper,its best to get the boats with live squid ,they get them the nigtht before you go out ,you leave at 6am go 2 hrs out past the islands they know the spots,they cook any fish caught early for lunch,but allways take something in case.they get back about 6pm ,,,a long day.

dont jump over for a swim unless you are a good swimmer the currents are very strong.

its about 6000 for the day.

if you want marlin fishing you have to go the the marina 8ks out of pattaya.

but thats xxxxz

hi fellas, a mate and i are planning a trip about sept. for two weeks,he is not much of a sunbather and would like to know about any deep sea fishing trips .i`ve been before but obviously fishing was not top of my list!! :drunk so if any of you guys know of a good charter and the prices that would be a great help. cheers ,see you all in sep/oct.

Inkyskin: fishing exists solely for people to drink beer while they are fishing, so there is no reason why you can't combine the two experiences and make both you and your friend happy.