Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I will stay in the Whitehouse Condotel, i dont know how long they serve breakfast but im sure they wont serve it the time i wake up normally.

Where can i have a good breakfast around Soi-13 at 1-2pm ?

I like to have a buffet with corn-flakes, cheese, ham, joghurt, fruits, eggs, fresh (german) bread.

Guest Fatboyfat

You might have to go a bit "Anglo" ! (Sportsman any time of the day) :bhappy

Having said that the Berliner 2 restaurant is in the condo building next door, not sure whether they do brekkies tho'.

Edited by Fatboyfat

I think the Apex hotel runs it till 1 or 2 PM they have a sign out front

2nd road almost across from the Mike Shoppping center

excellent choice Buffet with all the trmmings and pretty cheap.

Its identicle as the Lek Hotel's spread. same owners etc.

try it once Its one of the later running breakfasts in town

Later!!

ED

I will stay in the Whitehouse Condotel, i dont know how long they serve breakfast but im sure they wont serve it the time i wake up normally.

I like to have a buffet with corn-flakes, cheese, ham, joghurt, fruits, eggs, fresh (german) bread.

Yep, Apex hotel could offer what you need....

Good value for money at "Diana Dragon", 198/16 M.9 Buakhao Rd....not sure about closing time of the BBufett...

Regards from Wuppertal..... won`t miss your car there ??

There is a small german restaurant/bar, next door I think to a pharmacy on Beach Road opposite the old pier complex before you get to Walking Street. I've eaten there a few times & the food is good. Prost! :banghead Enjoy your stay :thumbup

I think I’ll keep an eye out for that as well, I miss a good German feed since my BAOR days and must be one of the very few people who go in the Bier Garden in Bangkok for the food. :banghead

Sportsman is a stone's thow from the condotel. Full English is excellent (and I'm a Yank)

Ditto. The Brits may not do dinner well, but they do a great job of breakfast.

I think I’ll keep an eye out for that as well, I miss a good German feed since my BAOR days and must be one of the very few people who go in the Bier Garden in Bangkok for the food.  :wub:

Montydog ....... I think the restaurant is called " ***** Hof", arn't they all? I been a couple of times to the Bavarian Beer Garden on Beach Road, ordered a currywurst & snitzel during Songkran........ not too impressed with the food. Will try the Bier Garden in BKK .... thanks. Nothing like being in BAOR for the "Real McCoy" that's for sure, mainly Berlin for me, remember it well in my military days! BTW They do some pretty good german foods in the supermarkets here, especially the sausages, potato salads, gerkins, mustards etc, good variety of bread too! Loads of other German restaurants in Nakula, which I'm going to check out & I'll keep you posted on their food quality. :nod If you have a small kitchen in your suite it's great tucker for home snacks, keeps well & easy for TG's to prepare too, whilst they tuck in to a pot noodle! :D :clap1 :clap1 :wub:

The Haven AKA "Taste of Thailand" is just 4 or 5 doors down the street toward Beach Road. They do a "Full English" breakfast or whatever you would like.

La Maison, across the street and to the left of The Haven also serves breakfast.

The thai food at La Maison, IMHO, is excellent.

Montydog ....... I think the restaurant is called " ***** Hof", arn't they all? I been a couple of times to the Bavarian Beer Garden on Beach Road, ordered a currywurst & snitzel during Songkran........ not too impressed with the food. Will try the Bier Garden in BKK .... thanks. Nothing like being in BAOR for the "Real McCoy" that's for sure, mainly Berlin for me, remember it well in my military days! BTW They do some pretty good german foods in the supermarkets here, especially the sausages, potato salads, gerkins, mustards etc, good variety of bread too! Loads of other German restaurants in Nakula, which I'm going to check out & I'll keep you posted on their food quality. :nod If you have a small kitchen in your suite it's great tucker for home snacks, keeps well & easy for TG's to prepare too, whilst they tuck in to a pot noodle! :wub: :D :clap1 :wub:

I like the rosti, saurekrout and curry wurst there, but I have had nothing to compare it to for a very long time :clap1

If you do get up before noon, there is one other breakfast place with similar "English" breakfast that I like too. The Irish pub on 2nd Road right after the Marriott. You can't miss it with a big parking lot and several scooters parked off the road.

ranger,

Canterbury Tales and Crazy Daves on soi Chaiyapoon have decent full English breakfast, 70bt at CT includes coffee and fresh squeezed OJ. 65bt at CD.

Edited by Mont
ranger,

Canterbury Tales and Crazy Daves on soi Chaiyapoon have decent full English breakfast, 70bt at CT includes coffee and fresh squeezed OJ. 65bt at CD.

You have been here for only what 6 weeks ? And Elobo has stopped making you breakfast already ?? :allright