Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

soi 7,

thats 8 weeks now already. ellobo still makes my eggs just the way I like them, but he won't blow me, so I have to take a stroll now and then.

ranger,

Canterbury Tales and Crazy Daves on soi Chaiyapoon have decent full English breakfast, 70bt at CT includes coffee and fresh squeezed OJ. 65bt at CD.

Ate at Crazy Dave's often in Dec/Jan. Great brekkie for the price and a decent portion as well. :allright

You have been here for only what 6 weeks ? And Elobo has stopped making you breakfast already ??  :ang2

I thought coffee was breakfast.

And I think Mont should be given a warning for posting such obscene matter in the general chat. Where is one of those control freaks when you need them? :3some

I thought coffee was breakfast.

And I think Mont should be given a warning for posting such obscene matter in the general chat. Where is one of those control freaks when you need them? :rolleyes:

I am here but here I can only read it :clueless

I was in LEK today but for safety reasons i cannot recommend it.

Food served outside, no aircon.

Every food stays openly on not cooled plates by 35 degrees.

Flys everywhere, Marmelade is open and full of flys, dont forget eggs etc.

So, if you want to stay on the toilet for the rest of your trip, eat there.

I've had made this experience in Brasil 2 years ago at a similiar breakfast. (A friend of me had the same probs so we knew it was the breakfast).

Ok,good choice of food there, but also good choice of Montezumas Revenge too.

I would rather eat the poorly Breakfast in Whitehouse then eat again in LEK.

Sorry, im sure a lot of you ate there before without probs, but for me breakfast at LEK is history. I check out something else tomorrow.

Psychodad, you might want to check out Cafe Berlin, on South Pattaya Road, almost on the corner of Beach Road (Opposite Bamboo Bar).

They serve German Breakfast with all the trimmings you asked for!

Sunny (From Austria)

Psychodad, you might want to check out Cafe Berlin, on South Pattaya Road, almost on the corner of Beach Road (Opposite Bamboo Bar).

They serve German Breakfast with all the trimmings you asked for!

Sunny (From Austria)

Funny, i walked there in the morning and thought this could be a good place.

I may try tomorrow.

Ritz on Soi Post Office

Best English breakfast in town No2 with gammon No1 with bacon both include tates, sausage, 2eggs, beans, toms, mushrooms, black pudding, 2 thich toast, and a mug of decent coffee or tea. 120 or 140 baht. plus a newspaper to read.

about 10:30 each morning if I am town sets the day up right.

"anywhere good in the soi chaiyapoon area for breakfast ? "

Lots of options.

Diana Dragon serves a good buffet, but cuts off at 1100 hour for 89 baht.

Crazy Daves has a one plate breakfast for 65 baht right on Soi Chaiyapoon.

The thai place right on the intersection of Soi Chaiyapoon/Soi Xzyte serves good food and your teelack will like their offerings as well.

The Bakery farther down on Soi Xzyte has a great selection of cooked to order food and you can eat inside or out.

~Sa-teef

"I am here but here I can only read it "

Thank goodness! This power stuff goes to his head you know.... :D

Edited by Sa-teef

Big Chief agree with many pale face. Pig & Whistle make good food for morning feed. After Big Chief feed, then short walk down metal car trail to MiniMe beer bar to drink Elephant water and wait for place open that squaw dance with milk show.

Try Jimmy Mac's on soi 6!! Great place right in the heart of the action!

:D

the BOAT BAKERY,2nd rd.(between pattayaland and south pattaya rd) good breakfast,lunch,and dinner,at very low prices,good thai food too , as a matter of fact,wish i was there now....

the BOAT BAKERY,2nd rd.(between pattayaland and south pattaya rd) good breakfast,lunch,and dinner,at very low prices,good thai food too , as a matter of fact,wish i was there now....

Sorry but the breakfast leaves a lot to be desired like hunger, a bit of bacon, a hot dog sausage, a bit of ham, and an egg sorry but not a good English breakfast. the other food inc thai is good and cheap

mgc

i hear what you are saying,but for 38-40 baht,can't expect too much,you could allways order 2 breakfast,if you got a big appetite,i usually get a blt,or ham and cheese sandwitch with it,it uasually hit's the spot just right,for 79baht

cheers

Chip

it's just me I eat breakfast and that's about it for the day, like today I had me breakfast at the Ritz at 9am and I am now back in my village after a five hour drive and still not hungry but I think the wife will do me a bit of steak with a baked spud for supper - I love this Thai food. Seriously though it is what ever suits I like a BIG feed in a morning so the rest of the day I dont have to bother with food just a snack very often.