Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I was going to make reservation in Lek Hotel but my Mate like swimming very much and some one told him that Sabai Resort has much better pool so we are going to try Sabai Resort , i look at there web site but i couldn't`t understand what is the real different between Deluxe A and Deluxe B and i am not sure a bout the noise from Alcazar

OK can some one help me and answer my question

Thank you

Stayed at Sabai about 3 years ago so this is not exactly a current report about Sabai. The pool was great and I did not notice any external noise from Alcazar or anywhere else. However I stayed in Deluxe A or B (can't remember which) and the room was anything but Deluxe. Dirty/noisy dripping air conditioner/bath water was black/furnishings worn. This was 3 years ago so things may have changed.

If you're not overly concerned about swimming pool size check out :

BJ Holiday Lodge

Sunshine Vista

Bella Vista Prima

Areca Lodge

All around 1000 baht per night and all nearly newly built. Check out the hotel review section of this board for reviews and contact detalis.

Cheers Hall

Guest Fatboyfat
I think Adam talk a bout different sabai ,he ask about the new one on second road. I have heard nothing but good reports about the place since Sabai group took it over.

Yes, 3 years ago it was still called The Weekender, and has been significantly rennovated since then.

Thank you for every one for answer my question

ferocious , what you mean by OK ,did you like your room and the hotel or not , and what rate did you paid and what a bout the hotel breakfast

Thank you

Hi ferocious , 1750 B for cheapest room are u sure ? what a bout Minny bar price some one on German board said it`s expensive is that a true :banghead

Edited by hanylek

:banghead

I've just booked for 3 nights at Sabai Inn across road for 700 baht a night,with use of pool at Sabai Lodge as part of same group,never stayed there before but good reviews.I can add more nights after I arrive if I like the place-if not I can check out other places.