Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Attention all RideHer Cup golfers!!!

RideHer Cup 2006 - Burapha on 6th November

The 2006 RideHer Cup will be taking place at Burapha on 6th November 2006.

I need to know when you guys and gals will be arriving in Pattaya so that we can schedule some golf events in late October and November. We did this last year and it was a big success.

The plan for 2006 is to have at least 3 additional competitions, including the Catz Open, between 23rd October and 19th November plus a road trip. The 2005 trip to Chiang Mai was great fun so we are looking at a road trip again this year. I will be posting the options on the board so that you can let me know your preferences.

Please post your arrival and departure dates in Pattaya so that I can schedule the competitions for dates that will be practical for the maximum number of golfers.

Thanks

Doggie

Hi Doggie

I will arrive in Pattaya on 29th October until 17th November. Look forward to playing in the RideHer Cup again this year. Will be up for any other competions you arrange.

Cheers

Priory

Hi Doggy.

Was waiting to see when the Catz open is going to be so I can book my dates. The Rideher cup and Catz Open are the two I really want to play.

Cheers

Duece

Doggy,

Tentative dates for me will be arrive 28 October and will have 3 weeks. May spend the last week in P.I. and miss the road trip but this is still up in the air.

Biggest problem will be finding a Rideher Cup team that will accept me with a view to keeping my perfect four out of four record in tact. :drunk

:chogdee2

Hi Deuce

The Catz Open is scheduled for Friday 10th November. Hope that helps you finalize your trip dates.

Doggie

Arrived Pattaya - December 2005

Departing - Never if all goes well.

I would like to participate in all events unless I am outside Thailand on a business trip.

g'day playmate :clueless

i will in Pattaya on the 1st nov for 3 weeks

hope to play in the rideher again mrbill2

will be in pattaya on 3rd november for 15 nights never played with you guys but if you will have me count me in

Golfer 2426

We will be pleased to welcome you to the November Golf programme. Just keep watching this board for registration details.

Dungheap

Maybe JAL will fly you back first class to defend your trophy?

Doggie

Doggie,

I don´t know yet my dates, I just got back this morning, but will be there

for Catz, Rideher Cup and other events too.

P. S I played eatern Star yesterday but missed 19th becuse I had to hurry to airport.

Hi Doggie.

Have bean home for 3 weeks now and hoping for a trip in Nov but don’t think i can make it. But while be down there in Jan next year four sure.

Like to thank all off you guys how i played golf whit ant tuck a beer whit. Grate fun to meat you all and hoping for on more in November.

Also say hello to the lovely We for me. Take care and have fun

post-10-1147209331_thumb.jpg

What?

The RideHer without our Norwegian big swinging dick?

Impossible!

Surprice - you have to get your sorry ass back to Pattaya in November or Wi will never talk to you again!

And we look forward to seeing you Soft Rabbit.

Doggie

Pity you can't make it Tom :cry1 Was a good time in March we will have to do again soon.

Glad to see you back softrabbit :rolleyes:

Cheers

Ian

Doggie

Vic Shaver and Mike Keeney will arrive Pattaya 1 Nov and depart 9 Nov. Please include us in the cup and anything else you have while we are there Had a great time last year and look forward to defending the cup!!! Just adding Khun Jack and Eugene. Now the same 4 as last year. Look Out!!!!

Golfermike

Edited by golfermike

Mike

I look forward to seeing you and Vic again. The Europeans might have some plans to wrestle the Cup away from you guys this year!

Doggie

• 2 weeks later...

Doggie

Myself and my brother Art will arrive on Nov 3rd or 4th

for a two week stay,Last year was great fun and we

been looking forward for our 2nd Trip,We might have

2 more players ,I will confirm if they will attend ASAP.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

We arrive in Pattaya Nov. 1 and depart on Nov. 7

Not sure about golf aside from the RideHer Cup but keep me posted and I will pass along the info to my traveling companions.

If shirts are provided, may I suggest a simple polo w/ a logo? Those shirts from last year are a bit on the "busy" side. :D

My golf game is worse than last year, but my liver has been keeping up nicely :D

Sailfast :D

Hi Sailfast

I will put you guys down for RideHer on 6th and then Catz on 9th if that is OK with you. The polo shirts are up to Martin but I will have a chat and see if we can come up with a discreet design. Maybe a large pair of tits on the front and a slogan on the back saying "My balls went deep in the rough" would be appropriate?

Leave it with me.

Doggie

Hi Sailfast

I will put you guys down for RideHer on 6th and then Catz on 9th if that is OK with you. The polo shirts are up to Martin but I will have a chat and see if we can come up with a discreet design. Maybe a large pair of tits on the front and a slogan on the back saying "My balls went deep in the rough" would be appropriate?

Leave it with me.

Doggie

LOL... just so long as it's subtle

Put me down for three Team US players. The Catz open is questionable because we might be on Samui by then, but, hopefuly we can work it out.

I will PM you with the names and details as soon as I get it all sorted out.

As for the club rentals, I want the EXACT SAME SET I had last time. This way when I play like shit (again) I can blame you.

Sailfast

(All kidding aside, the club rentals where great!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

No fixed dates yet, but I figure I've earned a few weeks back in Pattaya :)

Should be coming over late Oct and leaving late Nov ....... any idea when the best time to buy flights from UK is? They look ok now to be honest.

I'll be happy to play in anything that's going, though it's been a few years since I played and from what I remember, I wasn't that good then!

Looking forward to it!