Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Nana Hotel. Cannot get any closer ... and there is a car park!

Is it possible to park in the "car park" in Nana, thought it was full of freelancers :chogdee2

I agree, with all those freelancers in Nana parking lot, if I did have a car in LOS I wouldn't wanna park my car there...People sleeping on it, leaning on it, denting the shit out of it and who know's maybe even stealing from it.

Too get a more specific answer I think you should mention your price range or limit as I saw two very different price ranges on this topic already. :chogdee2

Too get a more specific answer I think you should mention your price range or limit as I saw two very different price ranges on this topic already. :cry1

Interested in any price range really.

Know of a few of the more expensive hotels with parking but none of the cheaper ones like Dynasty inn etc. :chogdee2

Just got confirmation from Landmark that they have Parking for guests. Superior room at $115 +10% Service +7% VAT.

Tried to e-mail Nana Hotel but their mailbox is overloaded, just shows how often they read their mail. :clap2

ONe other addition to those mentioned is the Dynasty. It is not a long term parking lot but if you are staying there you can park espcially at the back of the hotel.

Of course the best one's are all previously mentioned from Landmark, Majestic, Nana, etc.

Edited by dotcom_OD