Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

UK guys Cheap lounge access

I have found out that if you have an Egg credit card you can have lounge access at 75% off normal rates.

Amongst the many lounges it is valid at LHR servisair lounge and Louis tavern BKK.

You book the lounge on your Egg credit card at normal rates then Egg give you a 75% rebate. :rolleyes:

This means that you can have lounge access for about £4.50 and get :drunk

Of course I know all of you High rollers who travel Business do not need this anyway

Go to the Egg site

then right hand side click on Egg Crad

then right hand side click on cash back and offers

then click on priveliges

FWIW I have just tried and either the site is having a re-vamp or the offer has closed :clap2

Tried again and OK now :banghead

Edited by Gus

cheers again gus, (i owe you a beer or maybe mekhong and coke!) just applied for one and they will send me one off in 7-10 days. ive been looking for another credit card, preferably one which gives out air-miles! but couldnt find any! but the lounge discount looks good! plus theyve other discounts !

Of course I know all of you High rollers who travel Business do not need this anyway :D

There won't be any point travelling biz class if the lounges are full of drunks whacking them back at £4.50 all in! :D

I don't see how there is much in it for the lounge managers unless this is a temporary offer.

Don't go eating all those 3cm square sandwiches now! :D

I have just looked on their website and the discount for lounge pass has dropped to 50% or am I looking at the wrong page???????

What are the names of the lounges at Heathrow, I see that Thai International lounge is not shown on the list at egg.com. Can you only use the lounge of the airline that you are flying with?

How much is the lounge pass at LHR and BKK anyway before you get the discount??

Edited by rascall

Lounges are usually around £18 and LHR it is the Servisair lounge, not sure if it is any good as I use the SAS London Lounge.

I suppose the deal will eventually go to 25% off then disappear.

Iam going to Prague on Sunday :chogdee2 for a couple of nights and have booked the lounge at EMA through Egg.

• 2 weeks later...

It worked OK for me for my Prague trip, charged £17.00 and got £12.75 rebate, now I guess it will be £8.75 rebate.

I met a nice TG in PRG, massage girl with no happy finish, but she gave me her phone number and we are now both in Love. :beer