Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Moo 2, Sukhumvit Rd., Tambon Na Klua, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi 20150 Tel: 038 443020

I went there in February, and it is a few hundred meters north of Bangkok Hospital, as I remember. Any Moto bike driver should be able to take you there.

I do not know about now but 19 years ago they would not marry you, I had to go o Bangkok to an Amphur there, I used one in Bangrak district, the road is Tanon Naret. Good luck to you. :D

I do not know about now but 19 years ago they would not marry you, I had to go o Bangkok to an Amphur there, I used one in Bangrak district, the road is Tanon Naret. Good luck to you. :clap2

We tried to get married there in February, but my Certificate from the U.S. Embassy stating that I was legal to marry was not complete, and they would not marry us.

I went back to the Embassy, fixed the problem (My error), sent it to the Foreign Office, got it back, and then we decided to get married in the Amphur in Issan.

Had I had my paperwork in order, they said that there would be no problem getting married there.

Edited by billrussell