Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I cant seem to use the 'View New Posts' option to see posts since my last log on.

Is it just me, or are others having the same problem?

Lemons

Hi,

It seems to happen now and then, still can't understand why. :rolleyes: If you go to another topic and try again it usually works. Maybe the hyperlink to it is broken or something. :chogdee2

I cant seem to use the 'View New Posts' option to see posts since my last log on.

Is it just me, or are others having the same problem?

Lemons

It appears to be a problem with a forum setting. I am moving this post to the Technical questions section and hope PattayaPete sees it.

Thanks for pointing it out.

It appears to be a problem with a forum setting. I am moving this post to the Technical questions section and hope PattayaPete sees it.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Well MM I would have preferred some notice before you moved my thread. :chogdee2

After all, the technical section denotes button down shirts, a slide rule in your top pocket, and a genetic link to the Gates lineage.

I feel sadly underdressed! :rolleyes:

It was just a server time issue. The new server was set to the wrong time so I set it back about 6 hours. All new posts in the following six hours were not counted as new as the time had already passed.

It's almost time travel. Anyway the six hours have now passed so all is back to normal.

BTW everything appears to be working OK now, except the Wiki. I thinK I'll attack that tomorrow.

PS: Most of the videos are still missing too but they will be uploaded over the next week or so.

It was just a server time issue. The new server was set to the wrong time so I set it back about 6 hours. All new posts in the following six hours were not counted as new as the time had already passed.

It's almost time travel. Anyway the six hours have now passed so all is back to normal.

BTW everything appears to be working OK now, except the Wiki. I thinK I'll attack that tomorrow.

PS: Most of the videos are still missing too but they will be uploaded over the next week or so.

Quick everyone, back to the TARDIS :bhappy