Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Thai cooking classes in Pattya?

Does anyone know Thai cooking classes in Pattaya. It would be good to get a home style instead of a larger hotel class.

The hotels tend to be fairly short and expensive. Of course if some knows of a good one that is reasonably priced I would love to know. Home style certainly is better value.

Thanks,

Fleetz

don't know any in Pattaya but there are plenty in Chiang Mai. Did a 3 day course last year and it was great. Only 8 in class

Ric

Go into the PEC Computer and Language school located in the North Pattaya bazzar at the Dolphin roundabout. The owners Andy and Fai are good friends of mine they also run Thai cooking classes. Not sure of the setup or how often they are run, but you can ask them.

Speaking to Andy a while back and he said his biggest customer base are girls from Issan, seems that Thai cooking is not taught so much upcountry these days, or the girls leave home before they learn. When it comes time to settle down they need cooking lessons.

Here is their website for contact details. www.pecschool.com 2guns

Edited by Mr he-tet

Hope it works out okay for you. Just for your information Andy works abroad sometimes as well, so someone else might reply instead of him. Not sure if he is in Pattaya just now.

Hope it works out okay for you. Just for your information Andy works abroad sometimes as well, so someone else might reply instead of him. Not sure if he is in Pattaya just now.

Thanks for that I. I rang them yesterday about 3:00pm their time and didn't get any answer.

I have emailed them and awaiting a reply. Thanks for giving me a heads up about Andy it might explain why I am not being able to make contact.

Regards,

Fleetz