Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

whispering palms , located on thrapraya rd close to german dental .decent price but dont give a deposit .you wont get it back.has ubc ,phones , air con , swiming pool.great location .

Moonlight Hill Condominium on Pratamak Soi 6 has just opened. They have studio units for rent at around 22,000 per month. Very nice development of 30 units and on the baht bus route. Nice and quiet with a pool. I will post some pics soon but please pm me if you need me to email you more info.

Doggie

I can get you one in View Talay 2, high floor, from studio up to one bedroomed. 2 pools, good onsite laundry and shops, security, in room safe etc.

Let me know if you are interested.

If it's any recommendation, I live here.

I can get you one in View Talay 2, high floor, from studio up to one bedroomed. 2 pools, good onsite laundry and shops, security, in room safe etc.

Let me know if you are interested.

If it's any recommendation, I live here.

Torrenova, have they installed the electronic key system in View Talay 2 like they did View Talay 1? View Talay 1 has had a theft problem recently over the past month. The electronic key system really hasn't worked, the guards have been stopping Falangs making them use the key at the front gate and building entrance to, but not the Thais. Had a bargirl show up unannounced on my doorstep midday, no guard stopped her, she told me she walked right on in thru the front gate and building entrance, no one asked her for anything, no id check, who she was going to visit, nothing.

cheers

madwizard

Edited by madwizard
  • 3 weeks later...

Torrenova

This is very early for me ... I am interested in something at the end of the year. Can you email me with some figures I can work with? Thanks.

I hope you get to read this, since this is an old topic.

Torrenova, have they installed the electronic key system in View Talay 2 like they did View Talay 1? View Talay 1 has had a theft problem recently over the past month. The electronic key system really hasn't worked, the guards have been stopping Falangs making them use the key at the front gate and building entrance to, but not the Thais. Had a bargirl show up unannounced on my doorstep midday, no guard stopped her, she told me she walked right on in thru the front gate and building entrance, no one asked her for anything, no id check, who she was going to visit, nothing.

cheers

madwizard

Don't know what you are on about in VT1. The only thing I think would help would be ID cards used at security but what a logistical nightmare and the security personnel would have to be drastically improved. Can you imaging the number of people trying to get into the grounds of VT2 when there are perhaps 500 condos ?

We have CCTV now.

I think you have to self reliant on security but just having someone there helps.

Torrenova

This is very early for me ... I am interested in something at the end of the year. Can you email me with some figures I can work with? Thanks.

I hope you get to read this, since this is an old topic.

Send me a PM when you want some details. The numbers I have now will perhaps change before the end of the year.

Torrenova,

I am unable to use the PM system...dont know why. I have sent a couple of messages to the admin., but haven't heard back. So I will have to depend on you to email me. I have dates and stuff available now, if you want.

If you want an EXCELLENT location, albeit noisy around New Year's, check Inn of the Crab on Soi 13. Some nice, new apartments with full kitchens, balconies, and a pool.

Can you recommend it if the management cannot be trusted to give back your deposit at the end of your rental? Just my thoughts..

A very valid thought too.....I would be thinking 'stay away from these cheats!'

Subtle inclusion of a link I was going to post too!

Kolobos

I am looking for a seaview apartment, in Pattaya or Jomtien.

For December. If your friend has any then please have him send details/cost to:

refuge5555@yahoo.com.

Thanks. Appreciate your help.