Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their is a special Eva fare from LHR-BKK 12-14th June, works out £407 inc tax with WestEast, which is £265+142 tax.

Strangely, Travelmood say £260 +179.60 tax, tax is confirmed because they have reduced it by 30p

No miles on this fare 2guns but I may still give it a go, just going to see if the coup makes any difference to Thai affairs, I would assume nobody in Pats will even know about it :D

Returning to LOS on June 18th.

Have always travelled on Thai except for one instance when I went on Emirates but much prefer to go direct!

Was gonna book EVA but it seems that the leg room is a real issue, I'm 6'3 and every inch matters! Not only is Eva an inch less than Thai at 33", but I read some reviews stating that due to the box containing life vests, even this 33" is severly compramised! Add that to the fact that the food sucks I decided to stay with Thai.

The current price on www.westeasttravel.com is £446 incl. which I think is a real bargaiN!

Hi.

Wise choice my friend i am flying TG911 on Saturday 9th June, i also like

Thai Airways as you cannot beat non-stop and i paid £462 which i also

considered was good price at the time.

This will be first flight with them again having had a rest, and flying with

Etihad Airways last 3 visits and stop-over in Abu Dhabi.

But since the Gatwick flight was axed and with the useless 13.05pm

departure from Heathrow EY012 with up to and over 10hr wait at Abu Dhabi

plus cost lot more then Eva and Thai i am no longer interested in Etihad

My usual agents Ours Travel were not too helpful so I have just emailed west east travel, office now closed.

Hopefully about £407 inc tax plus free national express tickets plus my lounge access at LHR and BKK, but no miles on this deal.

I am a big chap and have never had a problem with the entertainment boxes under the seat in front, but then again I do know which row to sit in :clap2

Lock up your daughters, I'm on my way soon :D

The free night at the Landmark is worth 60-70 quid, handy for Nana as well

They normally do that to make it an IT fare which usually carries no miles.

Book a bog standard flight-only fare with Thai and you'll earn enough miles with some left over for a one night stay at the Sheraton or Westin on Sukhumvit.

I noticed that once again Eva cancelled BR067 and BR068 yesterday, this is twice on a Wednesday in recent times.

Maybe if loadings are light they cancel the flight and transfer the pax to TG.

I fly out on Tuesday and return a week on Wednesday and I noticed on seatcounter plenty of room.

Any comments :bigsmile: