Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Desireable Condo - Baht 2,100,000.-

@ Jomtien Beach Condominium.

Tastefully designed spacious 2 room Condo. 64 Sqm.

Living room with fitted kitchen and breakfast bar.

Bedroom with large en-suite bathroom.

Feel free to call me in Pattaya on 068485065

Derycolin

PS. More photos if desired !!

Edited by derycolin

Are you selling an ownership title or is it coming with one of the bogus companies?

I.E. is it, and does it, remain one of the 49% that can be non-Thai owned in the building. What is the annual maintenance charge?

you had this up for sale a few months ago didnt you , if you dont mind me asking did you have any interest at all? .i thought it would have been snapped up. i see the same condos advertised month after month i wonder is anyone buying them? i own one in jomtien but i dont want to sell it at the moment. yours looks good and a fair price imo.

I was reading on the ThaiVisa site that a lot of foreign buyers are now abandoning their deposits on condos in the new developments because of jitters about the problems they might encounter when trying to resell company-owned property. This has accentuated the glut in an already stagnant market.

Having said that, derycolin's condo does look nice and is priced realistically - the 2.5m he was looking for 6 months ago was definitely too much. The prices the agents promote online and in the press are complete nonsense, designed to suggest that the bubble is still going but don't reflect the prices at which properties are actually changing hands. There was a discussion about this a few weeks back when someone tried to sell a condo here for a ridiculous price.

It looks to me that the condo is 'empty' i.e. not furnished. Am I right ?

Could you please also add one or more pictures of the view on the outside world (i.e. from the balcony) ? Thanks !

To answer some questions.

Yes the Condo was on the market for 2,500,000.- this was a recommended by a number of Estae agents, with only limited interest, so now I have put the price down to 2,100,000 for FLB folks, otherwise it is still on the market for 2,200,000 !!

The utility fees are Baht 7,200.- per year, and alreday paid throught to January 2007.

Thanks for interest shown !

Gordon

• 2 weeks later...

MY CONDO IS NOW SOLD.

Thanks for all the interest shown, especially those of you who took the time to call me.

Derycolin