Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Whats happened to payyatabargirls.com

pattayabargirls is a far much better site,sorry.

Was a better site :clueless

Was a better site :D

I thought about telling them donny but couldn't be bothered. They are only registered members, maybe they don't want to come across to the full site: great forums, topics, trip reports,sexy photos, stunners gallery, nearly 10,000 members!!

never mind :clueless <grin :D

:D <grin <grin

Well I can't comment on how the sites compare because I have only just joined this site and am yet to get member access.

However, i appreciate the friendly welcome and there does seem to be loads of members and posts even with the limited access I have. I look forward to perusing the gallery as well :rotflmao

Well I can't comment on how the sites compare because I have only just joined this site and am yet to get member access.

However, i appreciate the friendly welcome and there does seem to be loads of members and posts even with the limited access I have. I look forward to perusing the gallery as well :rotflmao

Welcome aboard.. :rotflmao

I have been in contact with a Thai language school that promotes their business through PBG. The story is that the bills haven't been paid. It may of may not be back online in the future.

I have been in contact with a Thai language school that promotes their business through PBG. The story is that the bills haven't been paid. It may of may not be back online in the future.

Wow. I wasn't aware of PBG but it's a pity to hear about any Pattaya forum going to the wall over unpaid hosting bills, it's an awful waste of all the posts that were contributed.

Scumbag, if you know the forum owners personally, let them know that I can give them space on one of my servers for free.

Edited by donny
hi guys,whats happened to www.payyatabargirls.com ??? i cant seem to log in and it says in no longer exsits,cheers

Spoke to DaveG last night and the board will be back as soon as possible after DHL delivers his renewed credit card.

A problem that some of us long term expats get as UK banks will not send cards here, only to a UK address.

Cheers,

Mike

It's back online now

Are you sure mate as i now tried it and it didnt seem to work.

Are we talking about payyatabargirls.com

or pattayabargirls.com?????????

:llaugh