Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Picoman, that link Adam can't follow as he's not let in - just "Registered" not "Member".

Adam, your post has been moved inside by admin as this forum is part of the "Open to Everyone Forum. (No bar or bargirl discussion here please)"

Why am I unable to start a new topic, do a search, or send a PM? I have a serious question I'd like help with. I haven't posted much in a while but as far as I know I've never broken a board rule. Sorry this is off topic but I didn't know how else to communicate.

Why am I unable to start a new topic, do a search, or send a PM? I have a serious question I'd like help with. I haven't posted much in a while but as far as I know I've never broken a board rule. Sorry this is off topic but I didn't know how else to communicate.

Have you logged in? Just a thought. They do timeout after a while.

Adam 66:

I read your post and saw that it did not belong here in this section. As has been pointed out to you-No Bar or Bargirl discussion allowed here.

The thread was moved to the Member's section. See a sister thread on this heading to tell you how to join if you have not already done so. It's free.

Rockin'

I'm unable to send PM's to the admin to ask why my membership has been restricted, would someone ask them to respond to this?

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait 30 seconds before replying or posting a new topic