Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hello BM's,

I am making my return trip to Pattaya. I am in the US and have not been back for 5 years. I have not been able to take extended trips for that time so I have been indulging myself in 3 day trips to CR DR in the Caribbean.

But I miss the GFE and the willingness of the girls to stay all night so I am making a powertrip back to see the sexy babes.

I am thinking of staying at the Marriott. I would preferr a first class hotel in the center of the action and I remember the Marriott being there. Last time I stayed at Pattaya Centre. Is the Marriott real girl friendly? Can I bring multiple girls to my room? I read once you could bring girls in through an entrance from the mall is this still true?

Thanks for any help.

Travelman

Hello BM's,

I am making my return trip to Pattaya. I am in the US and have not been back for 5 years. I have not been able to take extended trips for that time so I have been indulging myself in 3 day trips to CR DR in the Caribbean.

But I miss the GFE and the willingness of the girls to stay all night so I am making a powertrip back to see the sexy babes.

I am thinking of staying at the Marriott. I would preferr a first class hotel in the center of the action and I remember the Marriott being there. Last time I stayed at Pattaya Centre. Is the Marriott real girl friendly? Can I bring multiple girls to my room? I read once you could bring girls in through an entrance from the mall is this still true?

Thanks for any help.

Travelman

If you had said you were using up Marriot points I would have felt this was credible.

Rent a really nice condo.........

Hi my Friend.

Stayed here many years ago when it was the Royal Garden Plaza Hotel,

then was excellant hotel and i had room on 8th floor overlooking the bay.

It is a very good location and with the shopping mall next door.

But when i was there the hotel was not girl friendly and charged 600 baht

per night for GF to stay the night.

Have not stayed here since changed to Marriot Spa Hotel so i do not know

what there policy is on the GF status.

Hi travelman

Stayed in February very girl friendly no charge at all but they check the girls id. usually we brought the girls in at the main entrance without any problem's at all. Entrance to the hotel is staffed including the man at the lift at the entrance to the mall.You should have no worries at all.Its a great hotel fabulous swimming pool and sun bathing area.I envy you enjoy your holiday. Steve

Thanks for the replies Rainsberger and Surry. I think I will go a head and plan my stay there.

Jacko not really sure how using my Marriott points makes anything more credible :chogdee2 but that is what I am doing

I stayed at the Marriott early 2005 and the hotel was guest friendly. The desk was so friendly they never asked me for the girl's id or id's when I brought over multiple girls to the room......

I used both the mall entrance and the Beach road entrance showing my room key to the guard saying "Sawadee Krup" and he smiled and remembered me when I passed by.

I tipped the guard at night and told him to buy himself a beer or somtam and he laughed....LOL..

I just stayed there a couple weeks ago. Hungry and I had adjecent rooms. The rooms were terrific. Service was excellent. Even the cooking class was great.

I had a mild insect problem in my room (an end room) but they came and took care of it. In the tropics with rain and a tray of giveaway goodies in my room, it's no suprise the tiny ants can find them.

No problem with girls, one or more. A click of the heels and a salute from the guard by the elevator everytime and more or less indifference from the roving outside security guys. Never had to have the girl produce an ID (but maybe they all were familiar faces lol!).

Night staff was very good and always greeted me (and my girl).

Thumbs up if cost (or the difference in cost vs. other hotels) is not an issue.